Replaced Bride.

Khushi found it difficult to voice out her feelings.... She was guilty for putting her family in this mess... She definitely brought the disgrace to Gupta family.
It was all because she couldn't stop meeting a particular Raizada.

No she didn't blame him.... She knew that he wasn't such kind of person... She felt safe with him for spending a night in Jha's mansion... She knew he had every chance to ruin her.... But he was always respectful....

Today though he stole her kiss... She knew that it won't define his character...

Khushi's silence was killing Arnav..

Khushi... I'm sorry..

It isn't your fault Arnav.... I trust you..

Those three words brought him back to life.

It's all my fault... I forgot the phone in cafe... I made you eat bhaang filled prasad.... I triggered your childhood trauma..... It was always me.... I only had one task... To mind my own business.... But I always messed up... I-

Arnav placed his finger on her lips to shush her.

It wasn't you.... It was never you.... Please Khushi don't blame yourself.... I didn't know that there was a camera placed in my car.... I should have been careful with my actions.... I'm sorry...

While the two souls were confused over their fate... The others already saw it coming.

Roy:Khushi... We have a solution for this...

Don't. Roy. That's not the solution.
Arnav argued.

Roy:well then do you have any other solution for this?? Any solution that can stop the defame you both are facing.... Your families will be facing??

Arnav stood in silence. He had no solution for this mishap.

K:what's the solution Mr. Roy?

Roy: Dr. Gupta... The only solution for this matter is... Marriage.

You and Arnav have to be married as soon as possible... Cause public thinks that you both are just-.... I-... If you both get married now... They might see you in the video as his fiance...

Though our cyber security is on work to remove it from internet.... It has already spread like fire...

No matter how many videos are removed it will be present in people's memories for longer time..

I hope your are getting my point..

Khushi looked over the solution... Yes he was right... She had already brought the disgrace and it was the only way she could compensate her family.

Khushi went to her buaji.

K:sorry buaji... I'm sorry.

Though madhumati was angry on her she knew her titiliya wouldn't stoop so low as potrayed in the Videos.

She caressed the cheek she slapped half an hour ago...

K:Hum..... Hume.... Hum ye shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar hain....

Her tears seemed to have no bound... She felt shameful for her actions.

She felt hopeless at this point. She turned to Arnav and took few steps towards him

kya aap please humse shaadi karenge??

Arnav's breathe hitched at her request.... She for the first time felt so miserable in front of him... He had always seen a calm Khushi no matter what the situations turned into....

Kya tum please mujhse shaadi karogi??

He repeated her words... Reminding her that it was not any greatness but both were in the same situation... Just because she was the girl in the crime... Her character was questioned... He too held himself responsible.

Soon everyone went to the registration chamber

Now in charge lawyer asked him to tie the nuptial chain with three knots.

He looked at her eyes seeking her permission... She slowly nodded while not holding his gaze.

He tied the chain of purity around her neck claiming her as his wife.

Then filled her partition of hair with Vermilion.

And paper work was done within minutes... Maliks presented as witnesses from Arnav's side while Payal and Sashi from Khushi's side.

Roy sighed in relief and made them to smile for proof photos.

The media was already crowded in front of the court gate.

Roy asked them to make their first appearance as couple to the media.

But questions were showered over them mercilessly.

*why is the business tycoon having a registration marriage??

*is this due to the viral video??

*did Dr. Gupta blackmail you for this marriage??

SHUT UP don't you dare talk about her like that YOU UNDERSTAND.

Arnav's rage took it's height but Roy was fast enough to have the couple car out of the court followed by the families cars.

Mr. Roy was smart enough to make up story that they were childhood sweethearts and due to some hurdles their engagement was done within the presence of only families. And now that videos of engaged couple surfaced the internet due to some freaks... They had to get married seeing the effects it mainly had on the Bride's life ...

The confidence he had made the media's voice lower to an extent.
He too took his leave and made his way to Raizada mansion.

During the journey to Raizada mansion, Khushi remained silent and Arnav didn't bother her with questions... He knew that it was too much to handle... He himself didn't expect such drastic changes in their lives.

When they neared to the gate of the mansion... Media was present there already waiting their arrival... He asked the driver to not to stop and he himself shut the windows off.. Not letting any further baseless questions landing on her ears.

She noticed his actions and was thankful for him...

While they reached the house they were welcomed with the three family members... Each with different emotions.

She had met them during Shyam's party so no introduction was needed.

Arnav knew that his family members questions would never help him or her rather have the tension of the matter rise up.. He held Khushi's hand and started to walk to his first floor...

Nani:rukiye chote...

Mami:vahi toh... Hello hi bye bye... Aapko iss aurat ke saath rehte timwa mein humari family ki respectwa ke baare mein zara bhi khayaal nahi aaya... Hello hi bye bye..

Mami's words were surely filled with bitterness

Arnav ignored her words and continued to walk towards his floor with Khushi.

Mami:aur abhi vo media log humse puchat hain ki indono ka sagai huigawa ka.... Zindagi mein kabhi jhoot nahi bola iss manorama ne.... Iss baar bhi nahi boloungi Hello hi bye bye...

By this time he reached the top stair and now that he turned to face the speaker his rage was evident.

It's upto you Mamiji... These rumours won't harm us for lifelong but you one lie might save you from being homeless for lifelong.

His warning was clearly showing his actions if his mami dared to complicate the matter.

Mami turned to her husband for back up but also knew that he was of no use... Arnav was the head of the family being the main source of income to the family.

She chose to be silent than triggering the injured beast

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗