The Roka

Finally the auspicious day arrived. Throughout the week Khushi stayed in Gupta house as she was indulged in getting the necessary arrangements done.

Arnav however stayed with Akash in his PG house.

Yes Akash wasn't willing to stay in Raizada house after that unfortunate day.

Flashback

Mami:Hello hi bye bye... Tumlogon ko laga bhi kaise ki hum uss ladki ko humari bahu banaayenge...

Ak:Aur aapko laga bhi kaise ki mein aapki permission maang raha hun??.... Main aap se keh raha hun ki main Payal se shaadi karr raha hun.

Mami:Toh tum uss ladki ke liye apni Maa ko dukh dega??

She had by now had those crocodile tears to throw a blackmail at her only son.
Arnav scoffed which didn't go unnoticed by others. Nani wasn't disappointed with the things going on... She had foreseen this way before. Mamaji... Well he was affected by her tears and so gave the reaction she desired to have from Akash.

He came to console her.

Mamaji:yeh sab band karo Akash.... Dekh nahi rahe ho tumhari maa ki haalat... Yeh sab koi zarurat nahi hain... Tumhare liye jo sahi hain... Tumhari Maa jaanti hain.

Ak:Pehli baat... Yeh sab koi tamasha nahi hain jise band karna padega... Yeh meri zindagi ki baat hain... Dusri... Aapki biwi ki haalat aapko chod ke yaha sab ko pata hain.... Teesri.. Mere liye jo sahi hain vo mein jaan chuka hun... Aap apne baare mein sochiye... Pyaar aur bevakoofi mein aasman zameen ka farak hain.

Yup he didn't mind his choice of words cause the truth would remain the same no matter what words were choosen.

Manohar was furious at his talks... He took strides towards Akash to grace him with an unnecessary slap but Arnav stood in front of Akash making him halt his actions.

Ar:maamaji... You know I somewhere respect you for the things you did for me and di in our weak phases... And for that's the only reason your wife is still under my roof.. But if you seriously think that you could touch my brother against his will then sorry you can probably think of other places to settle and find shelter.

And if you now want me to list things your love of the life did to me and my siblings then here you go...

He mentioned about the way she brainwashed Anjali against him.

Then Akash mentioned about the misunderstanding she created which made him question Payal's character and also to have grudge against Arnav.

And then came the main Part of the day.

Ar:your wife paid a flithy being to place cameras in my car. And she also made a person follow me anywhere I go just to get things to create scandals against me.. And you already know how she was successful to an extent if it was not the marriage I and khushi got into.

Manohar turned to his wife who was already sweating seeing her deeds being revealed.
She rushed to Akash and started blabbering about how she did these for his own good by keeping him away from distractions like Payal and by bringing Arnav down... Well she did try to bring him down and did have the grain sized success in it.

And that was absolutely ridiculous. Everyone thought the same.

Akash had enough of her ill thoughts and declared about him disowning the family for good.

Nani was devastated at his decision but he mentioned that it was the best he could do for his own mental peace.

Mami was still not able to digest his words thinking it as her illusion but again it was all real and was happening at that moment. She still Blabbered that she was right and he was making a mistake by choosing Payal over his family.