The property... naah the necessity

Arnav's Cabin

Arnav's usual calm yet scary demeanour was long gone as he was pacing around his cabin.

He has achieved more than his age.
Everything he wanted was what he got by his hard work and smart work.

Never in his life had he thought that he would be stucked in the current situation.

His company was doing well would be understatement.
It was one of the top companies in leading economy.
Everything went according to his yearly plans which was thanks to his mastermind.

But now that he wanted to crack a mega deal with Maliks (His father's family) they had put forth a condition which was clearly ridiculous one.

But was also a profitable one to his company.

Malik was also a leading fashion company by his uncle Arun Malik and guided by his paternal Grandmother Subhadra Malik.

The ties wasn't even existing at this point and both the parties knew and was well accepted from both the sides.

But the problem arises when his uncle thought that Arnav was the only capable person for the company to be carried on after him.
Being recently diagnosed with the Colon cancer and thus having last 7 months on this mortal world he wanted to make sure his nephew had everything he deserved to have. And also his mother who was counting her days had a wish to reconcile with her grand son.

But since Arun knew reconciliation was nearly impossible he settled his mother to the hope of seeing Arnav with a good life partner .

Being a smart person he came up with a condition in the mega deal which nearly made Arnav to loose his cool.

According to the condition Arnav Singh Raizada the CEO of AR company is obliged to follow the condition put forth by Arun Malik the CEO of Malik company in the view of all the profits and loss to their respective company.

Arun Malik hereby putforth the condition of having Arnav Singh Raizada married to a potent woman so as to have Malik company under his rights.

Arun knew the necessity his company held in AR company as all the materials for fashion industry was under the monopoly of Maliks... AR being the leading Fashion company was smart enough to not to loose the deal.

ASR had already kept his mind busy in tackling all the profit and loss ratios his company would be facing if the deal was cancelled.
Due to his misfortune Loss stood higher than profit if the deal was lost.

*phone rings

PI:Good afterno-
ASR: To the point.
....
PI: Arun Malik is diagnosed with cancer and is having few months on count. And as for Subhadra Malik has her ages in counts. According to maid of her they think you as the only capable person to carry on their legacy But also worried about future thus want you to married as soon as possible.

ASR:......
PI: Boss?
ASR:Hmm keep me updated whenever necessary.. You know what I mean.
PI: yes sir.

Arnav was now back to his ASR demeanor as soon as he heard the term worried. It was now in his reflex to avoid any possible emotion that might erupt in his heart and cross the well built wall.
Thus chose to ignore it And was now battling about his move towards the deal.

Him being ASR was fast enough to know that deal would be way more profitable knowing the monopoly Maliks had over the industry.

*phone call
ASR: Let's meet soon and finalise the deal.
Arun:Ok.. To be honest was waiting for your PA's call.. Seems like ASR knows the importance of the deal.. Haha.
*end.

Arnav being himself wasn't ready to have any conversation other than business... Though he knew by his uncle's tone the talk was friendly.... But he didn't need that... Neither then nor now.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗