The Fear

After the dinner, Khushi took the utensils to sink and started washing the dishes and Arnav stood beside her by cleaning the washed ones with clean cloth.
She didn't need to ask him... He himself decided his actions.

After done with the dishes They went to the Hall.

Uhm... There's a guest room on the first floor right side.

Uhm oh okay...?

I think it's already your past bed time, isn't it?

No... I usually stay up late night.

Well that's not good for health Mr. Raizada you should go to bed early.

Maybe yes... What about you?

Well I'm gonna watch my fav-... Uhm a serious discussion about a new health conditions will be telecasted at this time so I'll be busy watching it.

He held his laughter knowing clearly that she was lying.

Oh I never knew there was such show before.... I'll also watch it may be it might be of some help

What will you do by watching it??? I... I meant you will get bored Mr. Raizada.... I would rather recommend you to go and have some rest.

The calmness of her tone was no were relating to the red nose of hers .

Well maybe I would get bored... I guess I'll go to sleep.

YESS.. Great decision Mr. Raizada. Thank you..

Thank you?

Uhm Thank you for considering my recommendation.....

Okay... ?

Both stood in silence for a while. She stood there looking anywhere but him... While he stood there completely studying her actions.

Okay then we should call it a night.
Okay then....

He made his way to first floor and she stood there pretending to clean the dust of the furnitures.
After making sure he was out of view she took the TV remote and switched on to her favorite series of Romance which was telecasting it's closure episode tonight... And after having the glimpse of the episode earlier she was sure it involved no sanity.
Thus she didn't dare to let the other person know about her tonight plans and succeded in having him away from the view tonight or so she thought.

She was now already a blushing mess seeing the leads having their kissing part and she too knew that more was waiting ahead.
As they were entering the steamy part Someone chose to give her jump scare by a mere call.

Khushi

Aaahhh

Her reflexes took place at right time and here she was covering the possible TV screen by herself and by her dupatta.

Aap... Aap abhi kyun aagaye?
What?

Hamara matlab aap toh soo gaye the naaaa.. She cried.

Arre haan... Woh kya hai  mujhe nayi jagah mein neend nahin aati he.. Isiliye meine socha ki room mein pade rehne se accha mein tumhare saath vo educational show hi dekhlu...

KYYAA... Matlab Arna- I meant Mr. Raizada aapko yese haar nahi maan ni chahiye... Matlab ki agar aapko lagta hain ki aap nayi jagah mein nahi so payenge toh aapko neend se jeet kar vahi sona chahiye.... Mera matlab

While was already blabbering things due to the fear of being caught he took long strides and stood in front of her.

Tum sahi keh rahi ho.... Phir kabhi mein jeet kar dikhaunga... Abhi ke liye show dekhte hain.

Khushi still covered the screen.

Nahi Arnav- I meant Mr. Raizada ye wala case thoda traumatic hoga non medicos ke liye I meant normal people ke liye...

Arnav by swirled her around and guided her to the Sofa of the Hall.
Though there was a large space left unused he sat close to her unbothered still having his both hands around her.. Practically caging her while both faced the TV.

Woh mujhe decide karne do... Abhi pehle show dekhte hain.

While khushi was still in trance he faced to the screen and immediately regretted it.... Seems like the leads of the series were already in middle of the steamy part.

He cleared his throat and rather chose to taunt her than to make things difficult by watching the show further.

Was the show about STD?? Khushi... Khsuhi?

Haan... Haan I mean nahi... Shayad mein remote pe baith gayi aur dusra channel Lagg gaya.

He then controlled his laugh and passed the remote which was placed in front of the table.
Khushi cursed herself for making foolish reason.

Oh right... Ye wala TV toh screen touch hain na... Toh shaayad aapka haath lag gaya hoga.

What the - maine toh usse

Koi baat nahi hota rehata hain... It's ok...

Accha... Abhi apna Educational show lagao so that we can gain some knowledge.

Huh?.?.. Oh right the show

She then started to click random numbers and out of billion coincidences one graced her.

There was an actual Show telecasted regarding Diabetes.

Waah devi mayya ki jai ho.

Huh?

Matalab ki dekhiye na Devi mayya ke vajah se aaj hume ye show mila

Huh?
Matalab Aaj hum ye show dekh kar kitni knowledge gain kar sakte hain... Aap show dekhiye naaaa

Okaayy... Tum rona band karo.

She huffed at his arrogance while he pretended to watch the show whilst controlling himself from breaking into laughter...
As the night pulled in the show didn't seem to end but they were more tired to leave the place.

But both didn't seem to acknowledge their position.

Arnavji Switch off the TV naa

Let me sleep Khushi  he said in his sleepy voice.

Khushi in her sleeping trance turned off the volume and went back to her sleep.

While she rested her head in his chest he rested his head on her. While the legs got the support of the front table their torsos got warm of each other's presence .

Both had a peaceful sleep unaware of the storm waiting for them in the next day .

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗