The Rage

Arnav for the first time felt as if work suffocated him.

He himself wasn't able to handle the situation... He felt like going to home.... His home..

It was already evening and he though didn't have any idea of her shift, rode to the hospital and started searching for car like maniac.

He felt like would loose his sanity due to her words and the matter of the deal wasn't helping  him either.

He finally found the white car and confirmed the number plate.

She still was here made him calm down and he took a deep breathe while standing and taking the support of the car door for his back.

So here he was, the business tycoon, having a mega deal tomorrow, waiting here leaving all his work behind just because someone worded their feeling against his will...

Soon he felt the skip in heart beat and now he was familiar with this sensation.

Khushi had a long day as she busied herself in work to avoid the memories of particular Raizada.... She then got the message from Sashi to pick up her sister who would be arriving soon tonight... So she made her way to the parking lot in hurry after signing off from her shift.

She didn't want to be late as she didn't like the idea of Payal waiting alone in the late night after landing of flight.

While she spotted her car and hurried towards it, she then saw the familiar figure standing beside it

His eyes were still having the hint of rage though his body posture was calm one.

Khushi I-
Khushi didn't have the patience to hear anything from him... She still had Payal in her mind.

She just crossed him and made her way to open the door.

Her ignorance always triggered him in wrong point.

He held her hand that was over the door handle and made her swirl around to face him and in the process had one of her hand behind her back entangled with his palm...

He held her shoulder with the other hand and calmness was long gone from his voice..

Jab mein tumse baat karr raha hun toh meri taraf dekho Khushi.. YOU UNDERSTAND...

Khushi closed her eyes due to his rage filled words and She calmed herself down.

Mr. Raizada... Leave my hand.. Aah

His hold Tightened indicating that he was no near to be calmed down easily.

I will only listen when you put the descent distance between us Mr. Raizada.

He knew that she hated such positions and he left her hand and shoulder but still trapped her in between him and the car.

Khushi... Did you mean your words ??.. Did you really regret it??

She could feel the urgency in his voice. At this point she was confused over his behavior.
Wasn't he marrying her sister soon... Then why was he bothered about her feeling over that incident... Her mind somewhere had disgust feeling over his now actions.. But again she thought that it was her overthinking and she was trying to look over the situation with the filter of feelings she had over him.

While she was in her own turmoil, Arnav was already drowned in the hazel well and finally felt home after the tiring day he had throught.

Khushi took a deep breathe and tried to sooth his guilt but it only increased his rage.

Look Mr. Raizada, if you are feeling that you have forced me then no... It was your hallucinated state and anyone else could have been in my place.... You don't have to be guilty about it... It is not your fault... I should have used my mind before taking prasad from the baba... And I'm really sorry you have to go through this.. And don't be bothered about this... It isn't your fau-

Arnav had enough . She considered it all as a fault... And she even thought that he would have done the same with any other woman present in that situation. His rage took best of him.

He pulled her by her waist while other made it's way to her nape pushing her face closer..

Did I ever tell that it was a fault.. HUH?... And what did you say.... Anyone one else could have been in your place... No one... No. One. Can. Take. Your. Place. YOU UNDERSTAND.

By now he had his forehead touching hers and noses bumped with each other.

Khushi was shock over his words and their moment was broke by the ring of her phone.

He slowly left her and took few steps backwards. He was hurt by her thoughts. She seriously thought that he would do the same with other women...

Before his words could have the desired effects on her mind the name displayed on the screen brought her back to reality.

Hello di... Ji kuch nahi... Mein abhi aa rahi hunn aap please thodi der rukenge... Ji

Her voice almost broke at the end of the conversation.
This was all messed up... Her sister had landed to India... For her marriage while she was here with her sister's groom listening to his confusing words.... Nothing was placing in the right slots.

She gave him a last look of confusion while hurriedly took over the driver seat and left for the airport.

He didn't stop her this time. He didn't want to have further conversation with her which might end up with him doing indecent things to her.

He made his way to Raizada mansion while rage kept building in his heart over her words.

Payal gave a tight hug to her chutki and in the process she missed Khushi's tear strained cheeks.

P:I missed you so much chutki..

K:I missed you a lot di.

Well she was genuine she did miss her sister's warmth and in all the mess around only her sister's warmth made her feel safe.

P:well no more emotional talk... Tomorrow is a special day for me.

Khushi gave a half heartedly smile knowing that tomorrow was the date of registration as mentioned by her father.

K:are you genuinely Happy di??

Khushi asked out of concern... Seeing Arnav's behavior she found it difficult to accept that Payal was willing to marry him... But again she didn't want to judge him over the filter of her feelings.

Payal nodded excitedly

She once again hugged her sister and both made their way to Gupta house.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗