The revelation

By the time Payal woke up and went to the hall She was welcomed with empty home.

Well she didn't expect this from her family... She wasn't able to meet her father and buaji as they were already asleep by the time she reached home, and now that she was excited to meet them they were nowhere to be found.

Phone rings
P: buaji aapa sab kaha hain??

M:Arre chilla kaahe rahi ho nand kishore... Tumhare kaam se hi toh bahar aaye hain... Vu sab chodo aur jaldi tumhare table pe rakha hua saadhi pehnke taiyaar hojaao hum aarahe hain tumhe lene.

P: Saadhi? Buaji aap-... Hello... Hello buaji??

Well the call ended.

She didn't know the reason for her buaji's excitement. She just shrugged it off and got ready as per her aunt's instructions.

Sashi and Mr. Roy were already at the court with Maliks.

Soon Arnav arrived. His face had no expression. It seemed as if he was there for anything but his own marriage.
He was in his regular 3 pieces making Roy sigh.

Mr. Roy:atleast today you could have spared your fashion sense Arnav.

Roy Wisphered.

Ar:nothing's new Today.

Arnav answered with the straight face.

Roy:uhm... Sashi Sir...bride and Witnesses from bride side are missing.

S:they are on their way.

Roy and Sashi didn't share good bond... And both of them knew about it .

Sashi's phone rang...

S:chutki tum aagayi... Tumhari jiji kahan hain.... Acha koi baat nahi.. Vo dono aa jayenge...

Tum chamber no. 9 ko aajao..

Arnav's breath hitched at the mention of Chutki... His mind repeated that there could be many more chutkis out there.... It didn't necessarily have to be her.

But soon the wind shifted and his heart skipped a beat.

Mr. Roy:Oh nice to meet you Dr. Gupta...

Arnav turned immediately to the door and there she was standing in silence after creating the storm in his soul.

Her hair were left free to fall over her shoulder while a simple and elegant outfit graced her torso.

While his eyes were not leaving her.... She didn't dare to look towards his direction.

She took a deep breath to behave calmly... Thanks to her profession she knew to avoid distractions when it came to social interactions.

Hello Mr. Roy it was nice to meet you.

Mr. Roy:well Arnav... Meet the second daughter Of Mr. Gupta.... Dr. Khushi Kumari Gupta...

Khushi tried to be calm and forwarded her hands for the shake.... It was as if she was meeting him for the first time... Arnav didn't like the idea at all... But again decided to play along if that's what she wants to..

He too shook her hands with curt nod.

Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi gave a nod but he didn't seem to leave her hand while his eyes didn't seem to leave her eyes..

Mr. Roy oblivious of the battle going on went with his excited self..

Mr. Roy:well your soon to be Brother in-