The home

Khushi decided to avoid any confrontation with Arnav and he didn't seem to take it well.

Khushi I'm

Stop it Mr. Raizada I already told you there's no need for apologies atleast not millions of them.

She looked at the clock and it war nearing to the dinner time.

She immediately made her way to kitchen while Arnav tailed her.

Seeing her actions it didn't take him long to realize that she was preparing for food.

Khushi already tumhara haath
I can manage Mr. Raizada.

Arnav had enough of her tauntrums
He took the apron from her hand and wore it.

Khushi for a while was surprised but seeing him wearing the apron upside down she didn't try to stop the laughter.

Haha... Mr. Raizada this is the actual example of not to enter the battlefield without having the skills to fight.

She made her way to him and helped him to wear the apron. Her laugh was already soothing his heart but her actions made his heart take the regular race it usually had around her.
He chose to play it cool by rolling his eyes over her comment.

Ok mam but you will not be allowed to touch the counter. Stand there and guide me. I'll handle it from here.

Woah there... I'm not willing to have burnt dinner. Haha...

Well we'll see about it.

While she instructed him get the necessary Utensils she herself had the necessary spices kept in order wise arrangement to avoid any confusion.
She settled herself to have Jeera rice as she didn't want to risk the kitchen by having him cook any complicated dishes.

Okay now put the jeera in the oil  careful
But somewhere having the idea of his cooking skills she made him use the lid as his shield.. While she used him as her shield.

Well that was easy.. You were just exaggerating.

Oh!! Right Mr. Raizada that was way easy after all I guided you.

Arnav just rolled his eyes but turned away to hide his smile.

Okay now let me put other spices... This needs  expertise.

He obliged and stood aside and watched her adding the necessary spices... And again a strand of her hair attempted to block his view.

But this time he just slide it away casually. But this stunt of his had her stand still for a while..

She then cleared her throat and he was brought back to reality.

I.. I was jus-
Here now add rice and stir it so that rice won't get burn...

He silently thanked her for not making the situation more awkward and did as instructed by the chief chef of today's kitchen.

She then turned off the regulator and made her way to the dining table and started placing the plates and filling the glass with water while he brought the special dish of their to the table.
Both took the seat facing each other.

Arnav was excited to have his first hand made dish. Anyone who had been with ASR would have been more than shocked seeing him being this guard less while expressing the excitement  but again it was only him and his stranger so he didn't bother to cover up any expression he had on his face.

He then served both the plates and was about to have the first bite but the opponent chose to stop him abruptly.

Now what khu-

You had your tablets?

What tab-

Aap itne careless kaise ho sakhte hain Arnavji.. Aapki diabetes ke tablets.

Arnav stood still after hearing his name from her.. His name suddenly sounded so good to him.

Arnav ji?

Hmm yup.. Ah.. Oh yes the.. The tablets

Yup the tablets... You have one for now?

Uhmm.. Yeah maybe I have in the pocket.

What do you mean by may be... You should always make sure to have extra doses with you daily... You never know when you might need them...

Oh I have one.
He took the tablet out of his pocket while she offered him the glass of water.

In all this commotion he didn't fail to notice the care in her eyes , words and actions.

After so many years he felt like being in Home... Even thought it was first time he was in this house... But it suddenly turned to home all because of the presence of the being sitting in front of him.

They had their dinner in silence. While she was slightly embarrassed for addressing him by his name while hourse before she asked him to address her formally. But She also thanked him in her mind for not bringing up that topic again.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗