The Meeting

The Guptas And Arnav were having their breakfast while Madhumati finally asked the question which was bothering her since she saw Khushi this morning.

M:Titiliya.. Voh gardan pa kaa hua tumko... Kal tak toh nahi tha???

Khushi and Arnav choked on their food while Payal seemingly held her laugh. Sashi too agreed to Madhumati's statement by nodding his head.

Now that all eyes were on her, khushi took the glass of water and had some sips before answering.

K:voh buaji... Room bahut din tak bandh tha na toh macchar zayada hogaye..... Raat mein shaayad macchar ne kaata hoga..

M:haay re nandkishore... Itna bada macchar.... Macchar thi ki madhumakki...?

Arnav laughed at her statement and received the deserved kick ok his feet under the table.

Madhumati was still not convinced with her answer.

M:toh arnav Babua ko kyu nahi kaata...?

Khushi's eyes widened at her words while Arnav had a invisible smirk.

A:Koi baat nahi buaji... Aaj raat kaatenge..

Arnav looked at her directly confusing the elders while Payal took every ounce of control to not to laugh at this point... Poor chutki she thought.

Khushi was angry on Arnav... Because of him she was gaining this unnecessary attention and instead of saving her, he was teasing her in front of her parents.

Khushi stood up and went to kitchen while blabbering..

K: Macchar sirf meetha khuun peeta hain... Inko tho vaise bhi sugar ki beemari hainn...

Arnav held his laugh while elders remained confuse throughout the breakfast.

Soon Arnav got call from Akash.

Ar:Hello... Yes Akash?

Khushi noticed that Payal stilled her actions on the mention of Akash.
It somehow cleared any doubts she had about them.

Ar:why... Oh.. Okay.

Akash asked for a day leave mentioning that he had some personal work... And Arnav granted the leave.... Having an idea about his personal work.

P:papa... Are you free for today evening??

S:yes... Why?

P:uhm... Papa... Vo.... Uhm... I want you to meet someone.

Khushi was surprised while Arnav was shocked.

S:who?

P:uhmm... You will know it by evening... Okay bye..

She hurried to her room.. Probably to inform Akash about timings.

Khushi went to her room while Arnav tailed her..

As soon as she reached her room she jumped on her bed taking Arnav to surprise.

What the-.. Khushi you might fall... Careful.

Well she almost slipped but he was fast enough to hold her in the bridal style.

Bola tha na gir jaaogi...

Aap sambhal lenge -

Khushi widened her eyes at her words while Arnav's smile didn't subside due to her words and her reaction.