Gupta house

Khushi, devasted, didn't want to return to Raizada house... She didn't want to face him.

She wanted her answers from Payal... So she rode to Gupta house instead.

When she entered the house she saw they were having their dinner...

M:Arre titiliya... Tum abhi yaha iss waqt??

No Madhumati wasn't angry on her arrival... She didn't anymore hold Arnav And Khushi at guilt seeing they were doing well in their married life she accepted all as destiny.

Buaji was quick to see her teary eyes and made her sit on the chair and handled her glass of water.

Payal and Sashi rushed to her and Payal rubbed her back to calm her down.

M:kya hua titiliya.... Kyun roh rahi ho... Ghar kuch hua kya??

K:nahi buaji.... Voh ... Mujhe bura sapna aaya tha to.... Main... Thoda gabharaahi hui thi... Toh...

M:Haay ree Nand kishore.... Koi baat nahi bitiya... Hum sab haina yahan... Aur haan abhi main mandir jaake tumhare liye prarthana karungi and prasad laaungi theek hain Nand kishore...?

Khushi didn't want to bother her but again buaji had always been like that... She would always visit mandir if any of them mentioned her about their nightmares

She nodded.

While buaji Made her way to temple Khushi asked Payal and Sashi sit for a talk.

K:papa... Di... I want to ask you both some questions and I don't want you guys to hide anything... Please...

Payal and Sashi were confused over her tone... She was calm yet stern..
They both nodded their head in yes.

K:was the marriage arranged for Di and arn-... Mr. Raizada.. A contract??

Shock was registered over their face... They didn't know why that contract thing came up again... But again they were only asked to answer it.

They nodded their head in yes as shame rose in their heart. They knew Khushi and Her late mother always had high thoughts about marriage. They made it into deal and she didn't have any idea about it...

K:WHYY... HOW COULD YOU GUYS.... PAPA HOW COULD YOU AGREE TO THIS.... DI HOW COULD YOU... DON'T YOH REMEMBER MAA'S DREAMS ABOUT OUR MARRIAGES?

She was hurt at her family members' deed.

P:chutki... Please listen to us...

K:obviously I'll listen to di... I'm here for the same.

Sashi explained about the guilt he had over Ratna's accident and knowing that Payal was more logical over her decisions he decided to agree for that...

Khushi found it ridiculous.

K:would Ratna Ma be happy seeing that you were ready to sacrifice your Payal to compensate you guilt??

Sashi hung his head low.... He indeed regretted his deeds....

Payal explained how she actually thought that deal was profitable so she agreed for it... She didn't mention about Akash's reason as it was between him and her.

K:And what about Ma's teachings di??... Wait who am I even to talk about that... I myself got into a stupid registration marriage.... Godd...

Khushi broke down again while Payal
joined her to apologize for her deeds..