The misunderstanding

Arnav came out for fresh air as inside the venue even his family members were disappointed at his arrival.

It was suffocating to see them caring for others while leaving the son of the family to suffer alone.

Sometimes these emotions took over the calm demeanor of him.

He again felt those tingling feeling and shift in the air... And for the first time followed his heart and started roaming around in the purpose of finding those pair of hazel.

This time it wasn't a Unintrested hunt.... He felt the urgency to feel her presence.. The intensity of the feeling increased as he moves to the backyard.

But the scene broke his heart into millions.
There she was hugging a man whose face wasn't clear but he too felt familiar.

K:dekhiye na Shyam ji aapka baccha aaj kal bahut tang kar raha hain.

S:koi nahi jaan kuch hi mahine or aap hamesha ke liye azaad... Haha.

Soon the area was filled with Laughters but he turned deaf to it as the breaking heart was making more noise to hear anything from outside world.
He didn't seem to handle things as ASR was usually expected to.... This time Arnav was hurt and that person was now done with ending up with broken heart.

But had he been able to decode the laughter... He would have realized the laughter of his beloved sister.

Yes that was all a script.
A script created by khushi to show her brother and sister in law about the changes they would go through during their journey of parenting.... In the view of their family planning....
Her being the family doctor of Jha family and also family friend she had grown up a Shyam's sister but wasn't present during his wedding.... Soon she also won the heart of Anjali Jha.... This time she genuinely trusted Khushi unlike earlier times where she didn't expect a selfless person to enter her life without any purpose... Yes she always had trust issues but Shyam and khushi were patient enough to let her overcome her insecurity.

Khushi:dekh lijiye bhabhi ki aapko humare bhai ka kya karna hain.... Baaki hum toh chale..haha...

Soon she was out of the scene to give the privacy to the couple.

She bumped into a hard chest while entering the door and due to the collision she was ready to kiss the floor but was safely held by her hand

(Remember this scene.. Yup exactly like that)

And pulled her towards him making her bump into his hard chest again.

Though her eyes were closed due to fear she felt similar heart skip she had during every meeting with that stranger.
When she opened her eyes... She was welcomed with brown pair of familiar eyes... But this time it was full of hatred.
For a while she wished she was wronged but after her few attempts to read those brown scripts it always ended up with the same result.

Soon he left her hands as if it burned him. She definitely read this action of his.
He was about to pass across when she decided to enlighten the mood.... But oops wrong move there.

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗