The acceptance

It's been two days after he met his Lady love.
Akash made sure to tell evry detail of his life after her departure... Though he was scared about his womanizer part he chose to risk it as he wanted a new start with no lies lying at the base of the relationship.

He could say that Payal controlled from throwing her hands after hearing his womanizer thing.
But again now she was not at the place to be bothered about it... She had no right.

After hearing his side she asked him if he could wait for her decision.
Her request it self brought a new life to him.

On the other hand Payal still didn't visit her hometown... Knowing the mess to be cleared she chose to do it from the hotel itself.
First she called her colleagues to not to disclose her departure to India... Saying that she was planning for big surprise... Many of them obliged for her good fortune.
Then she decided to leave an email to ASR regarding the rejection of the deal. She was formal as she should be.
Then came the main part... Answering her father... She was sure that he wouldn't mind if she rejected the deal.... But the point was to reason her rejection.

Sashi didn't know that the first love of his daughter who made her to go through trauma was none other than his business partner's cousin brother.

Her knowing the outcomes decided to not to disclose the truth this soon.

Main reason being her Uncertainty about the relationship with Akash.
It was normal to be unsure knowing that he destroyed a good story for insecurity and also made his away from guilt by being a womanizer... A girl could have tolerated anything than having man who shared bed with others... Same goes to any sane man.

She felt it was too much to handle so decided to leave for lucknow the very next day.

At evening Akash was waiting for her at the entrance of her hotel. When she arrived... He almost held his breathe... No she didn't even have to try... She was always beautiful in his eyes... Payal clearly saw his reaction.... But for the first time his eyes on her made her feel uncomfortable.

She was still at the point of him being a womanizer.
Seeing her uncomfortable.. Akash cursed himself under his breath. He knew he deserved that treatment but that didn't mean he would accept the defeat... He had made his mind up to win her back and so he would leave no stone unturned in the process.

Payal informed him about her going to Lucknow and Akash insisted on accompanying her which she clearly declined. While on there way back home she noticed his actions when he was taking care of her while crossing the road... While walking around the roadside... Everything would have felt so good had he not been a womanizer... The thought itself was breaking heart again and again that tears didn't have any barrier this time.

Akash panicked and held her face in his palms asking about the reason.
He never knew her tears still held the same power over his heart.
P:I can't... I can't...

Akash was still holding her face as a precious thing he ever held...

A:what.. What happened Payal?? Shh
He was about to hug her but she pushed him away forcefully that he stumbled backwards.

P:I can't stay with a womanizer like you.

Her words were enough to suck his breathe and her tears weren't helping either.

P:I can never stay with a womanizer.... But if I stay with you even for more than five minutes for now my mind will be defeated by my stupid heart... I can't... I can't again risk this stupid heart and wait for another heart break... No please go away... Please..

With each word she was walking backwards while Akash was still rooted.... Her words were breaking him apart but he knew that she was doing no good by being away from him...

Soon she disappeared from his view and his legs gave up. The confidence he had on himself of winning her back was reduced to grain... But again he was ready to live with a grain sized hope rather than imagining a life without his love... That's what a lover does... So will he

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗