The complaints

Kya karr hain aap??... There's an occasion going on there...

Arnav didn't respond and locked the door of her room.

It's already over... They already exchanged their rings.

He said while closing the distance. Khushi took few steps backwards to his dismay.

Yeh but... There is still other works to be done..

Oh really??

He pulled her by her waist while she encircled her hands around his neck involuntarily

Yup.. I-... I should look after food to be served and all...

Hmm... What about my food?

What?.. Weren't you having food with other people?

I want different food... Only for me..

Okay Mr. Raizada... I agree you are brother of the groom... But you seem to put more conditions than groom himself.

He slowly pressed himself against her and both knew what was going down there.

I don't care I want it now.

He bent his face to nibble her earlobe to which she shuddered visibly.

Ar... Arnav... Arnavji....
She moaned under her breathe while he moved to her neck. He didn't need to search this time.. He already knew her soft spot and gave it feathery pecks.

Arnav.... We have guests to serve....

You will only serve me....
He growled in his husky voice. He now reached to the visible cleavage of her and his tongue did it work. Her hands clutched on his hair unable to bear the pleasure he was giving to her.

You dared to ignore me... And now compensation is necessary...

He bought his face up and hurriedly had her into deep kiss. While his tongue battles with hers.. He pressed himself more into her if any possible.

The kiss didn't seem to end as Arnav wasn't yet done. But khushi was out of air and tapped Arnav's shoulder to bring him back. He left her lips while he took a deep breathe while she mimicked the same but again was pulled into another deep kiss without any warning. He pulled her face closer while other hand tightened it's hold on her waist. She just let him do it untill he was calm.

After what felt eternity he left her lips after devouring it for God knows how many minutes.

Khushi made him sit on the study chair and he pulled her on his lap.

What's wrong??

You... You are wrong for ignoring me...

Ayy.. I was just busy during the call.

Fuck that call... I'm talking about the whole week... Do you even know how hard it was to have sleep these days. I barely had any sleep.

Shh... I know... This isn't any different from my side.... But We were busy and it's fine I guess..

He pulled her closer and pinched her waist slightly making her slap his shoulder.

No it's not fucking fine got it... I don't like it... I fucking hate to not to talk to you for more than half day... Fuck that week...

Shh... You are cursing a lot these days...

I will... And if you do this fucking ignoring shit again I will make sure to have you cursing me for ruining you in all the ways possible on the bed... You. Understand.