The Realisation

P:And what if I don't
A:Then this it will be you who broke us....
P:There is no 'us'.... There never was.

By this time she already had tears brimming... His condition was no less than her.
She took a deep breath and knew he won't allow her to leave so she chose to break the ice and unknowingly dropped the bomb at wrong time.

P:I'm going to marry your brother

Akash left her hands . For a while his world stopped and so was his heart. Again the jealousy took over the calmness in his mind.

A:He did this again. HE AGAIN STOLE THE PRECIOUS ONES FROM ME . IT. WAS. ALWAYS. HIM.

Seeing his rage, Payal regretted bringing his brother in between. She never wanted to break the siblings apart but in fit of having the revenge she messed up by accepting the deal... And the worse by revealing it to Akash by wrong choice of words.

Akash was about to turn away but Payal took her last chance to clear the misunderstanding she unwillingly created among the siblings.

P:He doesn't know about our past So stop blaming him.
A:Oh so you are already taking his side huh??? SO POSSESSIVE ABOUT HIM, AREN'T YOU??
P:YOU THINK SO?

Though she was also angry but he could see the concern in her eyes for him... Atleast he was still able to read her soul which somewhere soothed his heart.

P:He never knew about us... Neither Now nor then... It was always you who misunderstood things and broke people apart. That time you broke us apart and now you were going to break your sibling apart. Why can't you be calm and think over the situation... Just for once.. Atleast for your own sake.

Payal had enough.. She wanted to have the revenge on him but seeing his tears made her realise that She would only hurt herself and nothing more could be ever achieved.
She, by now, decided to reject the deal knowing the mess it can create in three lives, and decided to go back to New York.
While she was moving away from him, he was in his trance repeating her words.. 'He never knew about us... Neither now nor then'.

He regained and rapidly made his way to her and stopped her.
A:what did you say?? He never knew about us?? What does that mean?
P:That he never knew about you having a side chick named Payal.
Akash held her close with tears brimming
A:Never ever call MY payal with those names.. NEVER EVER.
P:Oh right only you have the right to do so don't you.?
A:please listen to me... For once please
By now he was on his knees.

Payal chose to listen this time.

Akash informed that how everything was going fine in between them but then one day suddenly she showed up at ASR's private room and that time he was so heart broken that he wasn't able to confront her thinking that his brother purposefully used her to show him inferiority. About how he cried on his mother's lap that day and swore to take revenge on him and also make her feel as used he created a scene of having a side chick in his PG room when he knew you would arrive there soon.

By the time he completed his story he was offered with a tight slap by Payal.

P:because of your insecurity you questioned my character.?? Because of your insecurity you questioned my love and loyalty towards you?? That day when I went to ASR's office for the job interview to gain access to fashion knowledge but A Lady whom everyone addressed as Mam asked me to go to the next room... I clearly didn't know her intentions. When I entered that room it was locked from outside.. I was afraid of closed room hope you remember... That day I crawled myself to the corner of the bed. Then I heard someone addressing that Lady as Mami and asking about her presence here to which she simply gave a vague answer but tricked that person into changing his path away from the room.... While I was trying to shout I thought I lost my voice due to fear and passed out there.... God knows when the PA found me and got me out of there and warned me to stay away from the company ... It was like they counted me under gold digger list... I was so hurt and confused that I straight up went to your room but was only graced with the scene you created.... That day I swore to not to believe anyone.... Only my chutki knows how much broke I was that day... Only she was there for me when I needed you the most.... She made me realise that only success was the biggest punishment to our haters.. *smiles in her tears.... She was younger that time and still chose the best words from her vocabulary to cheer me up.

Akash was now able to join the dots after some sense was knocked into him by Payal's talks

It was all a trap... A trap to take his Payal away from him... Just because she didn't accept his Payal for the status... She chose to degrade a woman and made others question her character.... Just because she wanted her son to take over Arnav she chose to use his heart break as a mere weapon in her cunning plan... Now that he was in the track he could easily count the events where his mother made him feel inferior just to use that to water the jealousy he had for Arnav....
Arnav.
He never once tried to show the superiority he held... He had always been ignored by his family and now that he was ignoring his family back everyone brought the bad names for him.. Made his brother against him.... Even didn't spare his own sister.

Everything came to track for him... But things has to be solved one by one and he prioritised his Lady love over all the other problems.
He wanted to win her back and for which he was ready to keep his life as an open book in front of her and was ready to hear her decision

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗