The Disgrace

Hume laga ki aap unke jaise nahi he... Lekin again you proved us wrong.... Aapke andar Arvind Malik ka khoon behata hain... What else can I expect from you in this matter of marriage??

Khushi realised the words she spoke.... And the guilt arose instantly. It was so wrong of her to bring his cheater father in all of this mess... She in the fit of rage for seeing her sister's tears she let her ethics down.... She knew how much he and his sister were traumatized with that past and using it against him made her feel so small in front of her eyes..

Arnav I'm sorry... Aah..

Well the damage was already done. She triggered his childhood trauma and the thought that she thought of him to be like Arvind Malik made his rage erupt like volcano...

He pulled her through her waist while his another hand made it's way to her nape and pushed her face closer to his and within seconds had his lips over hers....

The kiss wasn't any tender one..... It was filled with anger.

He bit her lip leading her to open her mouth and now he had whole access to her mouth where his tongue was roaming recklessly.

DON'T . EVER. REPEAT. IT. YOU. UNDERSTAND.

He whisphered in her mouth.

Khushi tried to push him but his hold got tightened and nothing seemed to be working in her favour.

He continued his action for few minutes before both ran out of oxygen....

Arnav brought his face back to have a full view of her face and seeing her bleeding lip he slowly ran his thumb over the wound making her hiss at the pain..

Her tears brimmed and both were breathing heavily.

Khushi pushed him away to turn but he didn't budge....

Khushi.... He called her in his now husky voice.
She stilled her actions while he caressed her cheeks...

Now that she was finally back to reality she realised the event that occured within few minutes.

She lost her first kiss to him..... Well he stole her first kiss.... That too because he was angry...

She pushed him away in anger and ran to the corridor where she was thrown with glares and disgusting glances...
Khushi didn't understand the reason for the behavior of the people.... She was about to leave the court when she saw her family returning in hurry.... Confused Khushi stood still while Madhumati took strides towards her and gave a tight slap to Khushi.

Khushi was shocked would be an understatement.

Her buaji never raised her hand on Gupta sister ever.... And now she recived one and she was still oblivious from the reason.

Madhumati started to cry hysterically and payal attempted to calm down the old lady.

P:buaji aap shaant hojaiye please....

M:haay re Nand kishore.... Bus yahi din dekhna reh gaya tha zindagi mein.... Ek bacchi ka vivah tuut gaya aur dusri waali parivaar pe laanchan laa baithi hain..

Khushi was still not able to depict the situation.

After few seconds Arnav and Roy rushed towards her.

Khushi saw the concerned he had on his face turning into rage while his hand went to caress her cheek which was offered with the slap few seconds before...

He turned to Madhumati.

AAP-

Roy held him back and looked towards Sashi...

R:we should go to my chamber.... SOON.

While Sashi and Payal helped buaji through out the way... Arnav didn't leave Khushi's hand seeing her being lost.

Roy locked the door after making sure everyone was present.

Sashi and Payal made buaji sit on the chair and made her drink some water..

Khushi stood away from the trio being lost.

Arnav tood urgent steps towards her and made her face him... His eyes seemed to be holding back tears....

Khu.. Khushi.... Khushi I'm sorry... Khu-

Madhumati intervened pushing him away from her.

M:DUUR raho hamari bitiya se...

Khushi held her buaji back.

Roy:Sashi.... Tumhe pata hain ki main kya soch raha hun..

Sashi unwillingly nodded in agreement.

FIND THE OTHER WAY ROY.

He was angry... But at himself and both Sashi and Roy knew about it....

Khushi was still oblivious of the situation and made her way to Sashi...

Kya hor raha hain papa.... Kyun buaji ro rahe hain.... Maine aisa kya kia jo parivaar pe laanchan aagaya.... KOI KUCH BATAYEGA MUJHE...

Sashi took few steps backwards unable to handle the situation while Payal decided to step in..

P:Khushi... Hume pata hain ki tum aise nahi karr sakthi ho.... Par abhi sab..

K:Di kya hua hain saaf saaf bataao... Abhiii..

Payal brought her phone screen and played a video and shoved it to her palms..

There were three clips with being emerged.

*Arnav pushed her in the backseat.... Held her hands while the communication was muted... She soon left after having her mobile back..

*Arnav kissed her tears away and slowly did the same to her eyes... He then bent towards her ears nibbling her earlobe... Then he pulled her over his lap and she pushed him backwards to lay on his back while she mimicked her actions..

*Arnav had his lips on her and they seemed to be sharing feverish kiss... Both had their eyes closed which seemed as if they enjoyed it....

Soon the clips ended and edit of headlines appeared..

*Arnav Singh Raizada ki Ras leela...

*Doctor bani Call girl????

*Tips to trap richman... Tutorials by master Khushi...

The video ended and phone fell from her hold..

She fell down on her knees while tears started to flow without any bound..

Arnav who was already breathing heavily hurriedly went to her and sat on his knees and cupped her face...

Khushi... Khushi... I swear to Di.... I don't know how this happened... I never wanted this to happen... I....

He took her hand and placed her palm over his chest making her feel his raisen heart beats...

I swear to di and Maa.... I didn't do this... Khushi you trust me right...??

He already had tears holding back when she met his eyes.. She slowly took her hand away from his hold... Arnav gulped in fear.

The lone thought that she might be doubting about his intentions made him shudder in fear...

Please make sure to like the story if you appreciate the plots.. It seriously means a lot to a writer. Thank you🤗