Season 2: Preview 1

Start from the beginning

"To be honest Juniper, my first goal is to become someone that can serve Arcadia, my home without exception after that...I haven't given much thought into it..." Juniper nodded in response. 

A Fourth scene is seen playing after that one, 

"Never thought the day would come, the day when someone outside of the Family, not having Arc Blood, would be worthy of an Eikon, you really are something Issei..." Liam mused, however he was happy that the Knights of the Round was in the hands of someone worthy, someone deserving, like Issei. He trusted Issei at this point, who came back with his daughter alive. Even risking his life and almost being killed, he used a power that would have been almost fatal to him, and that day, he became worthy of the Eikon.

"But before you think of returning it, no, we are not asking you to do that, the Eikon has chosen you due to how you fiercely protected the Empress, even when giving your own life to do so, the power of the Knights of the Round, that is yours Issei..." Galath spoke with a genuine smile, as Artemis responded

"You protected our Empress valiantly, and in response, we want to honour you for your service, despite not being into the army as well..." Artemis spoke with a smile, as Issei responded

"Can we do it at a later date? I would really like some rest as well..." Jeanne nodded in understanding as she responded

"Very well, Issei, you can rest...just let me know prior about your promotion..alright?" Issei nodded in response as he knew that the war is far from over, the Black Arms are still out there, and despite the Empress being safe, they are still present.

The person finally speaks with a tone of disappointment and disdain towards Issei, "So much power...so much potential...squandered..for so long.." a soldier clad in white armor speaks. This was the Black Arms Sentinel Officer, this was powered by the power of the White Dragon Emperor. 

"Lord Dracon, the Generals are ready, they simply await your orders

"Lord Dracon, the Generals are ready, they simply await your orders." The man identified as Lord Dracon keeps watching the scene. 

The Fifth scene shows, revealing the marriage scene, 

"Let us begin with the vows!" The Pastor spoke with happiness, as Juniper spoke, "My love, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one. Today, I stand before our loved ones to pledge my eternal love and devotion to you. I promise to support you, inspire you, and cherish you every day for the rest of our lives."

"I shall do the same as well.." Issei responded with a smile, as he added, "I promise to be your partner in all things, your confidant in all matters, and your greatest advocate in all endeavors. I vow to stand by your side through the highs and lows, offering my unwavering love and support through every moment we share together."

"My love for you knows no bounds, and my commitment to you is unwavering. Today, I give you my heart, my soul, and my promise to love you unconditionally, for as long as we both shall live." Juniper spoke with a smile, as the Pastor then announced.

"So Miss Juniper Arc, do you take Issei Hyoudou as your husband!?" Juniper looked at Issei and nodded as she spoke, "I do..."

"And you Issei Hyoudou, do you take Juniper Arc as your wife?!" Issei nodded as he spoke, "I do!"

"Please make them wear the wedding rings.." The Pastor spoke as he motioned the Persephone and Liam walked forward to hand the two the rings, as they made them wear it. The Pastor then exclaimed with a smile.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Issei and Juniper looked at each other as they soon french kissed each other. Everyone clapped and cheered for the newly wed bride and bridegroom. Issei pulled her closer to him. 

The scene fades away as the man turns away with anger and disgust, but upon seeing certain individuals there was sadness too, as he speaks with a hushed tone after a moment, "It is time, to set things right.." A armor comes on his expression, which was much darker yet similar to Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker. 

The man soon gets up from the seat and walks forward and speaks, "We will invade everything that might protect him

The man soon gets up from the seat and walks forward and speaks, "We will invade everything that might protect him. Tear down everything that Issei cherishes, and then, when it is too late. When he is too powerless and alone, he will realise the truth.." 

Dracon soon gives a glance towards the soldier, "He could have been a god over them." Dracon watches the army as he raises his hands giving a confirmation to prepare for an invasion, as they all cheer for his arrival

" Dracon watches the army as he raises his hands giving a confirmation to prepare for an invasion, as they all cheer for his arrival

(A/N:I don't own this gif or Power Rangers: Shattered Grid)

They soon salute, ready to invade the other Arcadia, when the order the time is right, when Dracon commands them. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Star Wars)

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for the preview one, the next one will show a scene from the early stages of the Season 2, this one will happen later)

(A/N(2): And yes, before you ask Lord Dracon is going to be the main antagonist for Season 2)

(A/N(3): Lord Dracon's past will be revealed in the future past, a small hint his past is similar to Arcadia! Issei's own past.)

Questions?

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!