Epilogue: Eternal Bliss (Season 1)

Start from the beginning

He sighed knowing how things have become, hating Nicholas as the man could have been the one to bridge the gap between the two worlds, but that bridge was completely destroyed almost impossible to rebuild. He finished his Diet Coke, and threw the can straight in the dust bin, as he spoke

"Perfect shot.." Issei mused with boredom, he had nothing to do for now, but to wait. The wedding was in a few hours, so he got up and decided to lie down. 

"Well Ddraig, once we are done with the wedding, I should probably finish the journey that I was in.." Ddraig mused as he responded, "What? Aren't you going to spend time with your fianceé..?"

"I do plan on doing so, Juniper knows about the journey and Invictus is ready...I believe that soon enough. I will be heading out in the Outlands in a few days, I would love to contend with some of the beings there." Issei mused, wondering if he could find materials needed for his Final God Key, since he would be needing to be adding another material alongside Soulium if he needs to work it out. 

"Regardless, you should settle down with your new family, have some rest and recover.." Issei nodded in agreement as he spoke, "I won't be leaving immediately, I will obviously leave after a while, and head for it, and besides I should come back in few days, at most a month but that is it." 

"Alright Ise, if you say so.." Ddraig cuts off the call as Issei lies down on the bed. Soon enough, this magic circle shows up revealing Hades, as he asked

"Ise, you aren't ready!?" Hades asked with a tone of surprise as Issei responded, "I thought the wedding is in a few hours dad, is something wrong?" 

"I presumed you would be, everything is arranged I would suggest you to get ready as soon as possible, otherwise Persephone and Alsie would grill you alive if you are not up to standards!" Hades spoke with concern, but there was fear as well, making Issei gulp and immediately hop up, as Hades continued

"I will be picking you up in 2 hours, get ready Ise, today is your big day and you need to look your best." Hades spoke with a smile as he ruffled Issei's head as he spoke, "I will dad, I will.." 

Hades nodded as he went outside and spoke, "If you need any help, let me know alright?" 

Issei gave a nod, as Hades went outside, as Issei looked at his Wedding clothes. He smiled knowing he has found the people he could truly love. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand ,Left alone with your hand,I think that I can see your eyes]
Issei is seen talking and training alongside a White Haired Woman, wielding a Katana.
For the first time, he felt a bond with someone, as a silhouette of the Big 3 is shown, with Invictus beside him along with Nyx and Ophis.