73

I've finished getting ready, todays ootd is just a yellow dress and no not neon yellows who do you take me for 🤨

Jude's been moaning at me to hurry up but i assured him my aunt would be turning up just as late as we are. "Are you finally done" he says probably for the tenth time as i put my jewellery on. "Just need perfume" i go grab it out the bathroom then grab my bag "ready"
"finally" he sighs and stands up walking to the door.

"I'm not walking that fast" he zooms off.
"but we are late"
"here" i grab my phone out my pocket and ring my aunt, "IM SORRY IM LEAVING NOW" she rambles down the phone "no don't worry just showing Jude we aren't late" i hang up the phone. He rolls his eyes at me then slows down. "The sass is crazy" i put my bag on my shoulder and we walk to the little restaurant.

"See she's not even here" i say scanning the outside "whatever, hey can i have a table for 3 please" He asks the man stood at the front "of course follow me" he replies in a heavy english accent.

We sit at the table he shows us too, obviously, and order drinks. I just get a water and order Kylie a margarita.

T I M E   S K I P

We just finished eating food "As if your flying back tonight that's shit" she sips the last bit of her second margarita. "England duties" i raise my eyebrows at her "so you stay"
"i've arranged to go see Eliza and everyone otherwise i so would" she rolls her eyes at me then laughs.

"I have seen you quite often to be fair" she says "Not Jude tho well since you two have been locked in" she wriggles her eyebrows "great aunt" she carry's on wiggling her eyebrows. I kinda chuckle in response "well" i sigh and put my glass down. She looks at me worried.

"Your pregnant" she frowns heavily
"no" i cry with laughter at the fact she believed me "fucking bitch" Kylie side eyes me "not even a slim chance" she asks.

"I feel uncomfortable talking about my sex life to you in public" i smile and take a sip of my water.
"So that's a yes" she tries to raise one eyebrow,
"I need to use the bathroom come" i ask my aunt as i stand up. "Of course."

"leaving me" Jude puts his hand on my waist
"only be 5 minutes" i walk off his hand slowly dropping. "So is it a yes" she whispers in my ear
"it's unlikely one time in london unprotected oh and like once when we got here" i whisper back "how long ago."

"idk like four weeks"
"no symptoms" she asks i shake my head no "missed your period" she carey's on whispering in my ear.
"Actually." i think about it for a second and slowly shake my head yes.

"we will go back to mine before you go i have some don't worry" she elbows me
"Jude doesn't want kids what if im pregnant" i panic a little "i'm sure he will be over the moon if you are which your probably not" she shrugs and grabs my arm before going back "i need the toilet" i point back
"no" she carry's on walking not letting go.

We pay the bill and walk to Kylies house which is only about 5 minutes away. We all go into the back garden, to be honest since we spoke i can't think about the fact i am about a week late. Not sure how i haven't clocked i figured it was just late for the fun of it but we will see. My aunt must see it in my face because she taps my back and takes my hand"we will be back" Kylie points at Jude and takes me upstairs.

"Cupboard under the sink basket at the bottom" she opens the door to her en-suite. I thank her and pull one out then use it.

"Done" i open the door "gotta wait" i do a tiny nervous dance and sit on the toilet seat. "We haven't even been together a year Kylie" i put my head in my hands "don't get worked up you don't even know yet" she smiles and rubs my back. The test has to be left for 2 minutes and it's been one. Seems like an hour tho.

"You look" i scrunch my face and watch her pick the test up, "y/n" she looks up at me.
"Really" i feel my eyes tearing up, she nods slowly
"don't cry it's a good thing" she smiles and gives me a hug "no i know i just don't want Jude to get annoyed" my leg shakes a little.

"He won't be annoyed don't be stupid"
"do i tell him now" i stand up
"nuh huh do it nicely and special not with tears rolling out your eyes" she passes me a tissue.

then it sets in.

I'm pregnant.

####

pregnant?  crazy!

do we want a girl or boy... or. Do we want no baby at all 😰😰😉😉