66

I've just woke up, it's about 8am and i'm just about to get in the shower. Mad to think this time tomorrow i'm going to be actually living in Spain? Anyways, i get in the shower and wash my hair etc.

When i get out i brush my teeth then pack everything i use to get ready in my hand luggage, going to need that early morning.

It doesn't take me long to get ready i just do my skincare and hair then throw my shoes on too (obviously put my outfit on) and drive to Eliza's house. I'm leaving my car here for whenever i visit unless i want to sell it eventually but because everything was so sudden i haven't had a chance.

Plus i'm flying back often because i HAVE to stay loyal to my lash and nail tech.

I don't listen to anything on the way because for me, it's the crack of dawn and it's an incredibly short drive there so there's no point.

With that being said i pull up onto her drive and message her i'm here. I don't wanna knock and disturbe her yappy dog. She reads it almost instantly and opens the door, "hii" i walk in and she greats me back. "I've made bacon want some"
"Just bacon" i question her
"yeah i couldn't be bothered for anything else"
"fair enough" i sit on the sofa with her and grab a piece of bacon.

"i hate being pregnant" she sits back and groans
"it will all be over soon" i laugh
"then there will be an actual DEMON here" she fake crys "it won't be a demon" i itch the back of my neck and look around.

"ahaha." she fake laughs "wanna see its little bedroom, i pained it" she shoots up quicker then i could ever to be honest. She opens a door to a room upstairs, "awh" i walk in. She doesn't have lots but everything you need that is un-gendered, "this is so cute" i look around the whole room.

"It took a while"
"i can imagine" i look at all the furniture built only imagining her sat there building it all herself "did anybody help" i ask her.
"Not really lily came over and helped with some stuff but" she shrugs,
"you should've called me" i feel a wave of guilt rush over me "no no it's fine you've been so busy" she smiles at me and we both go downstairs.

"I can't believe your leaving today" she sticks her bottom lip out at me "not going to lie i'm excited for it to not be as cold"
"well figured" she rolls her eyes, i roll mine back and we talk a little more before i leave to go visit my aunt.

(NGL i cant remember what her name was because i didn't write it down so we r gonna go w Jamie)

It's about a 20 minute drive from here to my aunts but that flies by with music. It's about 11:30am, i love visiting here, more for my little little cousin who is 3 i think. The older ones Harley and James who are 14 and 10 are only bothered when i come with Jude, speaking of who is meeting me here at about 12pm. I pull onto her drive and park my car up before getting out and ringing the doorbell, i see Mae move the blinds and smile from ear to ear before basically running to get her mom.

The door creeks open and her tiny face pops out from behind "Where's Mae" i ask looking around pretending i couldn't see her "here" she taps my leg and i look down, i fake gasp and crouch down "there you are" i put my arms out and she gives me a big hug. When she lets go and runs inside i follow "hey" my aunt greets me, i say hi back and walk back to the living room. The back garden doors are wide open and the two boys are playing football "hello" i call out to them just getting a tiny wave before looking straight back away.