𝟏

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"mate" i hold my chestas Eliza appears from around the corner.

" scared the life out of me" i get out between breaths while side eyeing her and going back to straightening my hair.

"s-sorry" she manages to get out between laughs. i roll my eyes at her.

"so what are you wearing anyways" she asks me and i point to the denim 2 piece on my bed.

"ooo girl that's cute" she picks it up and holds it up to herself.

"what about you" i ask her and she pulls out a black dress. "beautiful as always" i say to her pulling a sarcastic facial expression.

i finish doing my hair and brush it up while i get into my outfit.

"Right so makeup time" i say throwing myself onto my chair once again and turning the mirror lights on. i do all the basics.

"you done yet" Eliza calls out impatient to get to this party and drink her problems away. "yes i'm finally done" i spray perfume and throw the essentials into a bag. "good because the taxi is 1 minute away" she springs up and literally runs downstairs. "WAIT" i say cackling at her half drunk and running in heels down spiral stairs.

"surprised you didn't break you neck" i say locking the door by typing a code in.

"i'm talented what can i say, anyways" shutting the taxi door she stops "excited to see jude" she carries on after buckling up.

"very i haven't seen him in a week" she bursts out laughing.

"third world problems i haven seen my super duper hot best friend in a week" she wheezes.

i hit her arm and pull my phone out to take selfies.

by the time we found one we liked and posted it on instagram we arrived at jude's house.

Eliza gets out the taxi practically running to get inside while i payed the taxi "thank you" i say to the man before getting out myself and walking inside.
i look around and surprise surprise Eliza has disappeared.

"guess who" a pair of hands cover my eyes. "the bogey man" i say turning around "NO WAY I WAS RIGHT!!" i say to jude finding myself too funny "joking" i say when he pulls me into a hug.

"almost didn't recognise you haven't seen you in forever" he says looking me up and down. he grabs my hand "twirl then" he says and i do.

"i NEED. a drink" i groan walking to the kitchen Bellingham not too far behind. i pour myself a class of vodka and coke "so how's football been going" i ask him "actually really good i've had an opportunity from BVB thinking of taking it" he says smiling. "no way really" i almost yell excited for him and grab him into a hug "that's wicked."

"i need to sit" i moan and find my way to a sofa leaving jude with his friends. "hey y/n" somebody from next to me says, "oh hey jay" i smile at him
"so did you think about what i asked you" he says smirking "mate no you asked me out in year 10 and i said no leave me alone."

"yeah but that was years ago unless you have a boyfriend you should give me a chance" he says scooting closer to me and my clever brain though fast for once! "i do actually" i say scooting further away. "don't lie show me then" he says standing up.

"urm okay sure" i frantically look around for
somebody i know until my eyes fall onto jude. thank god. "here he is the love of my life" i say wrapping my arm around his torso "this is your boyfriend? jude is your boyfriend?" jay asks
"yes he is" i reply slightly elbowing jude until he got the point.

"yeah she's my girlfriend" he leans down slightly and kisses me on the forehead. "oh oh alright see you around then" he says walking off.  That was weird.... did i just get butterflies in my stomach?? Impossible no.

i burst out laughing. "thank you" i say with a smile
"what the hell was that all about then" he joins me laughing "jay was getting onto me again" i sigh realising i'm still holding his torso and awkwardly letting go. "i think he needs to realise that it's been a solid 4 years and it's still a no"
"exactly, anyways i'm gonna go try find eliza and head back because it is 1:45am and to be fair i want to sleep." he pulls me in for a hug "speak to you later then" and i walk away.

"ELIZAAAAA" i yell
"IM HEREEE" she yells back and i spot her stood with another girl. "hey girl" i say to the girl
"i'm gonna head home now you wanna come or" i ask and she agrees saying bye to lily. we decided to walk for some reason even tho it's a good 10 minute walk. "The weirdest thing just happened" i turn and look at her, "what do you mean" she frowns.
"Jude just pretended to be my boyfriend because Jay was being a norse again and kissed me on my forehead... i swear i got butterflies" i ramble out in a whisper "omg you like jude" she smiles really widely and looks back at me. "No no, well i don't think so?"

T I M E S K I P

we are back at my house now, i threw my heels off and changed into some pyjamas. "pictures?" i ask her, "in our pjs of course " we both walk to the mirror and take a few.

y/ndarcy

caption:love my girly 🫀 @eliza

caption:love my girly 🫀 @eliza.lol
likes: 1.4k
comments:
@eliza.lol: love my pink pjs 🤪 -> my ones r comfier 😘
@judebellingham: who's the hottie on the right? -> idk 🤷‍♀️
@judesgirlfriend: ugly
@lilyarron:my girls x ❤️
load more

" look at us being all famous and that" she says from beside me.

———————————

thank you all for reading x
daily uploads (well i'll try 🫣)

love u all x