54

JUDES POV:

My mom bursts through the door, "Jude do you know why y/n has just ran out the door nearly in tears" she snaps out
"what do you mean" i stand up and run downstairs, I go straight to the front door and swing it open. She's not there. I run straight back to the guest room to see if she took her stuff, everything but a pile on the bed. The promise ring, a photo of us she kept in her phone case and 4 of my football shirts.

"what the fuck" i call out a bit too loud, one again i go run to grab my phone. It doesn't call.

She must have turned it off.

"What have you done" my mom says
"i actually don't know"
"well you need to find out"
"can you try calling her" My mom grabs her phone out her pocket and tries to ring but it goes straight to voicemail like mine did. I don't bother trying again but check her life360, snap maps, instagram dm's and call. Snapchat everything.

Even spam messahing Eliza but the only thing i got in response was 'youve fucked up 😒'

what have i done.

I must of sat there all night trying to get ahold of somebody she might have been with or her but no luck.

I wake up on the bottom of my bed

and keep trying.

I ask my mom one more time and it picks up.

She puts it on loud speaker.

"y/n Jude is worried about you"
"can you pass on a message for me please" she sounds heartbroken? "okay" my mom replies in a sweet tone, hasn't used that with me yet."he should've thought about all this before making out with some girl" she sniffles at the end, my face drops. I know exactly what's happened.
"what" my moms face drops too but glares right at me.
"im sorry but im really tired and i need to go back to sleep" she says, that's the last thing i heard.
"where are yo-" I try yell over to the phone but she puts it down as fast as she could.

I spend the rest of the day trying to find this girls number. Trying to get her to confess.

And she does.

𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 || jude bellingham x y/nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें