42

the game just finished and Eliza went with some of her mates to town and i made a treck to go to Jude's box. I show them the little ticket/pass thingy and they let me in, i find his one and open the door "boo." I put my arms over his shoulders "how was the game for you" i asked his mom and dad
"it was lovely and warm and had some nice food thank you" Denise smiles.

"how was yours" Mark asks
"warm and full of singing" i smile back.

- time skip -

Jude came back with me to stay the night, it's my birthday in about an hour and i'm not gonna tell porky lies i've had a few drinks but who doesn't.

It hits 12pm "i'm 20.. i'm old"
"okay i'm 21 am i elderly"
"there's no more teen in my age"
"your right you are old your twenty"
"can we announce us please" i get the impulse urge
"are you sure" he questions
"i'm kinda sick of hiding" i chuckle
"all up to you"
"i'm gonna do it" i pull my phone out my pocket and find a cute picture of us from probably a few months ago now and bite the bullet.

y/ndarcyfoden

caption: so happy to be starting chapter 20 with my best friend who's a bit more then that now @judebellingham xlikes: 15

likes: 15.2k
comments:
@eliza.lol: FINALLLYYYY
@judebellingham: ❤️❤️
@jobebellingham: about time don't you think
*comments limited*

"fucking hell 15 thousand likes in 20 minutes the public love this" Jude laughs to himself.
"for real" i throw my phone onto my bed, it keeps buzzing "please put that on do not disturb for me" i ask Jude who was sat right next to it. He nods and swipes down and clicks the button.

"i'm old" i sigh and down the shot on my desk
"drinking your life away"
"no just drinking until i want to sleep" i pour myself a drink and take a sip. "your funnier when your drunk anyways"
"am i not funny when i'm sober" i walk over to my bed where he's sat and sit down the other side with my legs crossed looking at him. Bit creepy but i sit there smiling.

"your so handsome" i blink
"your being creepy but thank you"
"no compliment back" i scoff
"your breath taking"
"some boy was really interrogating me about my boyfriend earlier"
"who was it and what do you mean"
"some boy Eliza was taking to he asked for my number and i said i had a boyfriend and he started being really pushy"
"what a dickhead"
"tell me about it"
"i want you to come to Germany more often"
"pay for my flights then god" i roll my eyes
"i'll pay for one there but not a return one because i don't wanna have to count down days until i take you to the airport"
"sounds like a plan" i blow him a kiss and wink
"i've got real Madrid scouts or whatever coming to my next game and i'm so excited"
"omg imagine, i would deffo see you often living in sunny Spain"
"i'm sure i would see lots of you"
"you would struggle to get rid of me"
"that would be ashame" he laces with sarcasm
"your mom would end up hating me" i cackle
"i think she would of hated you by now she's know you for 20 years" he raises one eyebrow
"crazy how long our moms have known each other"
"ennit, easy what 40 years my god"
"yeah something like that"
"want to open your presents now"
"if you insist"

he stands up and walks to his bag before pulling out a few presents. I'm not sure if i've said what i'm doing for my birthday but if i haven't then i'm going for a nice meal with Jude, Eliza, Mom, Dad, Phil, Rebecca, obviously my little niece and nephew, Jobe, Denise, Mark, Dani, my auntie and her kids.

I didn't realise how many people that was until i voiced it oopsies. Jude hands me a few little gifts, the first one i open is a gift bag shape. When i rip the wrapping paper off it reveals a pandora bag I shoot him a little look wondering what's in there. I obviously open it and there's a little box in there, Which obviously i open too. Inside there is such a stunning little ring ever "promise ring" he smiles, proper chuffed with himself. "i'm not sure if it's because i'm merry but i feel like crying thank you so much" i grab him into a hug.

"it's so beautiful" i put it on my finger to make sure it fits and sure enough it does. "i'm so happy you like it" he chuckles a bit.
"i love it" i smile and sit there just kind of looking at it. "you have got more" he passes me another,
"oh yeah" i laugh a little and open the next one he gives to me it's an envelope. I open the top like a normal person and pull out a plane ticket, i read it over and it's too tenerife. "what this for" i question and frown, "i'm taking you on holiday obviously".

"nahh seriously" i give him yet another hug,
"yeah when the football season ends we are going"
"i actually love you" i mumble into his shoulder.
"as you should"
"i can't wait to online shop now"
"it is like bloody 10 months away"
"yeah but you've got to be prepared for a holiday, how long is it for?" i ask him
"i think 10 nights"
"fucking hell you went all out what" i raise my eyebrows. "Wanted to spoil you" he winks
"you can't wink properly" i put my hand over my mouth trying to hold my laugh in.

"nah shut up is that why i couldn't pull"
"not for that reason mate"
"i'll refund our holiday" he threatens, and adds on "i got you that last one which obviously you can see it's just a little basket with chocolates and some random stuff."

"no thank you so much" I shuffle over to him and give him a kiss "i love it all" i smile ear to ear. I open the basket and grab a kit kat out of there before getting properly into bed and turning my tv to Netflix and putting a movie on for me and Jude to watch. Not long after Jude gets in properly too, i think he just went to grab a drink and use the toilet.

I snuggle closer to him and he puts him arm over my shoulder. "want a bar" i snap a bit of chocolate off and bite it "can't hurt" he takes the kit kat in the wrapper and splits a bar off it.

We chat a little then i fall asleep.