56

day 2 in Cyprus.

Me and Eliza started talking to a group of girls who are on a holiday here yesterday and we all decided to go out for lunch and walk today. Cute girly things. So after spending the morning at the pool we go back to have a shower and get ready. I wear a cute but basic outfit, a green set. It's a nice green colour tho, maxi skirt and long tube top.

I don't do any makeup just make sure i've done my lash care.

- mini time skip -

We are sat on the beach with these girls, their names are Kalani, Lucia, Molly and Ashley. It's actually really cute they ran to a little shop and brought fruits and little snacks so we can have a picnic type of thing, "right i feel like i recognise you" Molly points at me "do you" i laugh. "THATS IT"
"sorry that was loud your thingys girlfriend that footballer and Phil Fodens sister" i wrinkle my nose at her comment.

"yeah" i smile
"lucky" Ashley says "you must get spoiled" she adds, i just laugh in return. "Anyways where are you all from" Eliza changes the subject.
"me and molly are from manchester" Ashley answered "bristol" i see Kalani push her lips together "that's terrible" i side eye her slightly.
"London" Lucia adds onto the end
"best one if it's not Croydon or smth" i cackle.

"nah i've got an apartment literally so close to like the main bit" (don't come for me do u lot call it town?.)

"and she's rich" i joke and look at Eliza,
"so are Jude and Phil with you?" Molly asks me, i wish this girl would just leave the subject alone.
"nope" i reply, short and sweet then shove more food in my mouth to try get her to stop asking, "oh why?"
Okay i understand she's trying to make conversation i guess but like. "Just busy, do you guys know any good places to go out out" i look around at them all changing the conversation.

"yeah i can send you a dm with the places if u want" Lucia smiles at me "omg yes please" i smile back and she sends me a few i thank her and we all talk for for another good 2-3 hours. We get back to the hotel and i go to the room just to get out the sun for a little bit, Eliza stays with Kalani by the pool.

*bzzz bzzz*

"hello?" i answer the no called ID
"y/n listen to me" i recognise the voice straight away
"considering you've been trying for ages go" I scoff and open the patio doors. "The picture and the screenshots are true okay but it was before we was even together, or did anything, we was friends" he rambles out as quickly as he could "Jude there's a time stamp on the picture with the date" i sniffled, hayfever tho!

"i've got a screenshot of her admitting" he sighs
"how do i know that one's not fake" i laugh
"if you trust me you would believe me"
"don't pull that card Jude i was sent a picture of you fucking making out with a girl while i was sat at home" i chuckle "i'm done" I mumble as i lean against the glass barrier.

"what do you mean done" he sounds almost, sad?
"we are done" i state bluntly
"no y/n please" i hear his voice crack
"leave me alone Jude don't try message me, don't get anybody to message me either i'm not coming home for a while either so don't try anything"
"y/n please just check the messages i've sent you"
"fine" i scroll to find them and see the screenshot of the girl admitting it.

somehow it looks real, the previous message is above. I stare at it for a little bit. "I can explain even more if you want" he sighs,
"go" i sit down
"remember when i first got to Germany and wasn't answering you around my birthday it was then we had a little situation-ship thingy for a good 2-3 weeks but she didn't want us being in contact so i broke it off"
"i weirdly believe you" i laugh a little and smile a bit
"good, in all the years you have known me have i ever cheated"
"no"
"even more of a reason"
"i'm still staying in cyprus then going to see my aunt tho"
"i'm sorry" he says
"hmm"
"what's the hum for"
"nothing"
"so are we fine like can i come to you for a day to bring the stuff you left" he lets out a big breath at the end "i guess"
"good because i'm kinda sat with Eliza"
"how did you know where we was"
"she told me because somebody actually believed me" I stand up and walk to the pool.