65

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Yes i've got everything for the tenth time" i lean against the hotel wall waiting for Jude to stop rushing. We got up a bit late and are late for check out, "okay" he scrambled trying to open the door.

"Please stop your giving me the ick mate you can't even unlock the door" i sigh.

He manages to get it open and we leave the hotel room to go check out. "bye" i say to the lady behind check in and we go get in Jude's car "well this is a long drive" i nearly die when i see the 3 hour drive which will probably be more with morning traffic.

*+ TIME SKIP +*

"thank god" i open the car door and stand up, it feels like heaven just to stretch my legs. "I'm all packed do you need any help before i go" he asks getting out with me, "don't think i need any help but if you wanna come in you can my dad probably misses you" i burst out laughing.
"Sure" he laughs with me and closes the car door,
"i do have to leave in like 40 minutes for dance tho" i knock on the door.

"Judeee" my dad gives Jude a hug
"great" i walk in and upstairs to get changed while they have a little chat downstairs. I just put on some baggy low waisted trousers an oversized shirt but i tuck it into my sports bra at the back so i don't get too warm and air max 97's i know they aren't the nicest looking things but my dance teacher suggested them and they are so good to dance in. (STAND BY THESE so spongy and easy to move in you can bounce!).

I leave my hair down but bring a bobble just incase, "i'm starving" i rummage through the kitchen cupboards and grab a packet of crisps before joining my dad and Jude in the living room. "Hey sweetheart" my dad smiles,
"hi dad" i sit down next to him,
"your moms going to get incredibly upset tomorrow" he puts his arm around me.

"She can come visit whenever obviously."

We sit talking for a little longer before i leave, not sure when Jude's leaving but i wanted to have some personal space for a little bit so i'm going to go drive there. More as well so i can listen to music and not talk. With that said i put my playlist on and make my way.

It's only about a twenty minute drive so i'm there before i know it and inside. Todays a one on one anyways so it shouldn't be too long.

All finished. She taught me a dance too get right by fabolous, i'm driving back now anyways. I know my moms cooking dinner because my dad told me to hurry up and to stop being a slow shit and i can't wait for it.

I'm back in the blink of and eye and open the door, "you should lock that" i call out to anybody.
"Living room" my dad calls back
"hi" i walk in "oh Jude's still here" i look at him with fake disgust "nice to see you too" he cuts his eye at me and scoffs. "How was it" my dad asks patting the sofa next to him "good good" i sit down,
"show me then"
"what do you mean"
"video"
"oh i didn't get one" i shrug.

"Well that's a lie you've always recorded your dance at least once so you can look back on it"
"well at least you pay attention" i bring up a video and hand him my phone. "Have you fully packed everything you need to bring if you forget anything i'll get it for you"
"how sweet but i have everything i'm pretty sure just dirty clothes from today and yesterday to wash" my dad hands me my phone back "thanks."

"I better get back now" Jude stands up, i follow him to the door, "my dad kidnap you or something" i give him a hug, he laughs as an answer which i take as a yes. "See you tomorrow" i shut the door as he walks out and go eat dinner with my mom and dad.

"This smells amazing" i pull a chair out,
"thank you" my mom smiles at me "our last meal" she puts her bottom lip out "we will have more meals i'm not dying" i side eye my dad and we hold our laughs in. "You two are so immature" she rolls her eyes at us and we all eat dinner.

"That was lovely thanks mom" i go upstairs to double check i have everything because we are staying in a hotel right by the airport tomorrow considering the flight is early hours in the morning and both our houses are a good 50 minutes away.

I leave my stuff for tomorrow out and a hand luggage bag to pack everything i'll need in the morning.

Eliza

what time are you coming
tomorrow

probs about 10:30

early riser

i can come after if you want

no don't worry

i've got you a clothes u can have
if u want cus i can't take them not
enough room

obviously thanks 😍

just gonna order what i've left
behind next day delivery

have u even seen the house

nope x

has Jude?

yeah his mom and him went
and furnished it n stuff a good
week ago.

oh good 😭

me and eliza go back and forth for a bit longer before i end up falling asleep. Not sure what time but.