18

Me and Jude just arrived back at my house, my aunt and cousins are here currently. 3 to be specific.
one of my favourites, my littlest girl cousin mae who's 3. One of my male cousins Harley who's 14 and the middle kid who's names James. "y/nnn" Mae comes running up to me as soon as i enter the door "MAEE" i scoop her up into my arms "how are you" i walk further into the house, Jude still behind. "good" she simply says smiling very wide.

"hey Harley, James" i walk into the living room, god knows where my mum and aunt are but i sit down on the sofa. "Judee" Harley sits forward and puts his fist out for him, "how have you been" Jude asks him
"good good you?"
"good thanks mate"

"y/n y/n" Mae pocks me
"yes" i turn to her
"can we play dress up in your room" she pouts
"of course" i pick her up and go walk to my room.

When i get in i put her down and she runs straight to my wardrobe, rummaging through my shoe boxes. She pulls out a pair of sliders which are obviously way to big and try's to walk in them. They end up looking for like an anklet. "i think they might be too big for you" i laugh at her, "ugh" she lets out a sigh.

"ooo" she says opening my drawers,
"want me to do your makeup" i ask her
"yes!" she jumps up and down. I sit on my chair and she gets on my lap.

obviously i'm not going to do it properly, she thinks fun eyeshadow more then anything. Just as i expected she points at the colourful pallets in the draw i open "choose one then" she picks up a pallet and i grab a brush. "PINK" she lets out excited.
"close you eyes" i say and she squeezes them shut. 

I brush the burns across her eyelid and she looks in my mirror very chuffed with herself. "ooo" she grabs a red lipstick and starts smudging it over her lips.

"I WANT TO SHOW EVERYONE" she jumps off
my lap and runs downstairs, i stay in my room and put everything back.

—————

very short chapter
i don't have the motivation at the moment i'm sorry guys