4

(none of the music i put in the story is showing up for me can somebody tell me if it comes up 4 you)

it's been 4 days since i last saw jude, he is leaving for germany later today with his mum so i'm currently getting ready to go visit them.

i can't really be bothered to get ready so i wet my hair and throw on a pair of leggings and one of the bcfc shirts jude gave me after one of his first games for the club we both grew up watching.

i put my shoes on and message him that i'm leaving before i get in my car.

——— tiny time skip ———

it's been a short 2 minute drive to jude's, i'm currently knocking on the door like a normal person. "y/n!!" denise exclaims, "deniseee" i smile while hugging her "i'm gonna miss you more" i wink at her in return for a laugh "he's upstairs" she says moving to the side. i thank her and take my shoes off before running upstairs.

"JUDEEE" i call out knocking on his door,
"y/nnn" he replies opening it.
"i'm gonna miss you not even gonna lie kiddo" he adds tapping my head.
"yeah whatever your going to play for a big team
girls are going to be drooling over you left right and centre mate" i say laughing.
"don't boost my ego y/n/n"
"jesus it can get bigger"
"the cheek of that im glad i'm going now" he rolls his eyes.

———

"anywhos i know you have to leave in like 1 hour so i'm gonna go say bye to your mum then go" i stand up to go. "no" he states grabbing my arm "you have been here for like 30 minutes help me pack" he says opening the last drawer. i sigh.

i grab a shirt from his drawer, simple and plain but. "put this on" i say handing it to him,
"why"
"just do it"
he takes his shirt off replacing it with the one he had in his hand. "thank you" i say taking the one he took off "you could of had any one but you wanted the one i had on"
"it was nicer" i smile picking up another shirt and putting it into the suitcase.

"OH before i forget here" i hand him a little
envelope. "you can open it when you get to germany"

"you always do things like this"

"i know"

"it's annoying"

"your annoying"

"i'm gonna miss you"

"i'm not gonna you melt"

anyways, we finished packing. "look who i got you" i grab a bag i brought and hand it to him, "i got us matching bears" i laugh "yours is blue with a little blues badge look" i point at the embroidery bcfc badge on its paws. "mines the same but it's pink"

"that is so sweet" he says smiling "it stinks tho"
"cheeky cunt i sprayed my perfume on it so you will remember me even if you get a new best friend"
"don't be daft nobody could replace you"
"sure" i say laced in sarcasm.

"i better get going anyways" i raise my eyebrows and stand up from the floor. "love you" i say walking out.

"deniseee" i call out walking to the kitchen.

"y/nn im going to miss you" she replies walking over to me, "make sure jude doesn't replace me okay" i point at her.
"impossible plus if he did i will adopt you and disown him" she says.

after about 5-10 minutes of us chatting i finally
left.

feels weird that's the last time i am going to see him in god knows how long. His brother is still going to be here tho and we are close too so i'm sure i can go and visit him or take him to visit jude often then i have an excuse to go.

Instead of going home i decide to go grab a drink from Starbucks and take my dog for a walk.
(obviously had to go home to get the dog first tho.)

"TAKING THE DOG FOR A WALK" i yell to anybody who can hear while putting the lead on him. "i'm coming" phil says appearing out of nowhere.

—————

4th chapter 🥰
MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR THE BOOK GUYS
DAILY UPDATES
LOVE U ALL XXXXXXXX