𝟐

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
(𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟖 𝐬𝐨!!)

"urgh" i say turning over to face Eliza.
"don't even i deffo drank too much last night" she try's to let out a little laugh. "tell me about it" i say managing to swing my legs off the bed before i sit there staring. "mate are you okay" eliza asks me taking a picture. i stand up and walk to my bathroom turning the bath on, i pick out a hair mask and face mask along with a bath bomb.

"having a bath" i say grabbing a towel, Eliza just hums in response. i set up netflix on my laptop and play get rich or die tryin.

——— time skip ———

*bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz*
my phone rings from the counter opposite me, after a longish groan i grab my towel and get out to answer the phone.

hey jude
hey y/n/n (ur nickname)
what do i owe this pleasure then
haha nothing well, can i come over like now
urm yeah? is everything okay
yeah i just need to tell you something

right after that he hangs up the phone and i walk back into my room. "somebody's wok- AHHAHAHAGAG" i burst out into laughter at the sight of Eliza with her hair looking like she had been electrocuted. she glares at me before walking past me to the bathroom with clothes to shower i'm assuming. i laugh to myself for a little before walking to my wardrobe and choosing what to wear. I chose a black play suit from white fox and jordan 4 military black for shoes, threw on my basic jewellery before sitting at my
desk.

"i love this tracksuit so much you should let me keep it" Eliza yelled while walking past my room to go downstairs. Doing my basic skincare i brushed my lashes and put my curl mouse in with some hair spray (curly heads get it and no not you fake curlys with ur perms). I can't be bothered to straighten it today so, you know. I put my slippers on before going downstairs, "hey dad" i say walking past his room.

"OH MY DAYS BRUV GIVE ME IT BACK" i hear eliza yelling, "what's going on" i say laughing as i see my brother holding her phone above his head. "your brother has issues the ferret" she says grabbing her phone and kicking him in the balls as she walks away. "how sexy did jude look last night" Eliza says winking at me, "Eliza!" i punch her arm "but like i mean he did look kinda hot to be fair" i say "what now" phil raises his voice, in return i flick my middle finger up at him and smile (my brother).

*ding ding* that was the doorbell.
"i'll get it" Eliza says walking to the door, "speak of the devil" she yells before letting him in. "y/n was just saying how hot you looked last night" she gliggles pretty loudly tho, before she turned to wink at him.
"was she now" he replies turning to look at me,
"don't twist my words"
"no no you did" phil pipes up
"PHIL YO YO" jude walks over to him doing the bro hug, phil, phil foden is my brother so obviously grew close with jude. I actually remember them playing football at school together. crazy to think how much we have all grown up. "yes jude good to see you" phil replies. Me and Eliza roll our eyes at how stupid they are. I walk over to the fridge and grab a bottle of water "want one" i ask the 3 things stood in the kitchen. "yes" Phil replied along with Eliza and Jude. i throw them all a bottle before shutting the fridge "BE CAREFUL" my dad yells from wherever he is. OOPS.

"anyways i need to talk to...." he looks around before pointing at me "you".
"alrighty" i say running up the stairs jude not far behind.

"hey mr foden" he says stopping at my dads 'man-cave' door. "hello jude how are you, haven't seen you in what feels like forever" he drops his gaming controller to turn to jude, "i'm good thank you, yeah i went to tenerife with my parents and jobe, how are you anyways" he replies flashing a smile.
"i'm good actually, if you want to come play fifa with me feel free" my dad replies, tapping the sofa next to him.

"i will deffo come and join you in a bit i just have some important news to tell y/n" he explained.
"ahhh alrighty son i'll see you later."

"i swear my dad loves you more then me" i laugh opening my door, "of course he does, why wouldn't he" jude replied laughing alone with me.

"anyways this news of yours" i ask him, throwing myself on my bed.

"well, i got a letter from BVB and they told me i have a place in their team so..." he pauses for a couple seconds "i'm going to be moving to germany."

———————

THANK YOU FOR READING!
PART 3 COMING LATER TODAYYY
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS REPLY TO THIS PARAGRAPH WITH THEM.

LOVE YOU AND REMEMBER YOU ARE VALUED.