74

We landed in Madrid about 3 hours ago and are back at the house. I can't stop thinking about it. That. Pregnant. Me?

"I'm so tired i think i'm going to bed" i say not looking up from my phone "come here then" he stands up and hugs me from behind planting a kiss on my head "goodnight" i whisper. "Goodnight."

After i find some pyjamas i jump into bed and message Eliza.

Eliza you

bitch bitch answer me

what's wrong

i'm pregnant

NO WAY YESSS

no no

we aren't happy?

no we are but i'm scared

of what

Jude being mad or annoyed

y/n. bffr. i hope ur joking

what no

he's gonna be fucking buzzing

you think?

MHM DEFFO

when do i tell him

come home and we can go find something to tell him after england game alr?

i love you

i love you too

goodnight

nighty

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and put my phone on charge before turning over to go to sleep.

Lots of time skips soz

We are in england.

Well Jude's in london i'm in birmingham.

I'm Currently at Eliza's house, "Town?" she asks
"sure" i pat my legs and stand up. We are on a hunt for something cute to tell Jude with after his game on Saturday because i don't want to mess with his head for the game.

I'm driving, as usual. I love driving tho so it's fine.

The drive with traffic takes about half an hour but it flys by with music and waffling to Eliza. "Right what are we actually doing" i look into shop windows.
"Pinterest" she pulls her phone out her pocket and scrolls "here" she points to a cute little box. I am going straight of that.

Half of me thinks it's cringy but i just want something to be honest. Eliza takes me to a little tucked away baby shop to find the stuff we need. "I'm starving" she says
"let's go get a nandos then?" i shrug and we walk there.