75

It's Saturday. 2:56pm to be exact and i'm currently sat in Wembley. "Ronnie sit down" Rebecca tells Ronnie, he rolls his eyes and sits down Becca scoffs and looks at me causing me to laugh a little.

I'm sat with Rebecca and a few of the other girls waiting for kick off. The players have walked out by now and should be any minute now. Although.

I am shitting it at the same time. I'm telling Jude i'm pregnant after the match, well later tonight. I brought some flowers earlier today because men don't get flowers until their funeral and that's lowkey sad.

Anyways! moving on smoothly from that depressing sentence it's kick off. Todays match is against brasil and i've got to say, they are playing extremely dirty.

The game flew by, it's half time now and i see Trent sat down. We've grew close through Jude over the years so i go over and say hi "Trent" i call out
"Y/n hey" he stands up and gives me a little hug.
"How are you" i ask him
"good to be fair what about you" he smiles at me while replying "decent just absolutely freezing"
"tell me about it" he laughs a tiny bit.
"Anyways i'll probably see you after the game" i smile at him and walk inside to grab a drink and use the bathroom.

I get a water and go back out to everybody. "Second half started ten minutes ago where did you go" Lucia laughs and taps the seat next to her. "I went to use the toilet and get a drink dying out here" i sit down and lean back. "Feel you" she widens her eyes before turning back to the game.

Well.... that was something for sure, Brasil won 0-1. Better luck Tuesday i hope?

We all make our way down but i stay back a little to help Rebecca, "Go with auntie Y/n" she hands Ronnie of too me and i take him down. Game finished about 20 minutes ago, most people are out the stadium and i'm not completely sure why it's taken us so long to get down either.

"Ronnie" Phil calls out from nowhere, he runs over and gives him a hug. "Hello" he smiles at me and gives me a hug then when Becca comes around the corner takes ronnie to her. "Jude's coming i think" he shrugs before walking off.

I kinda stand there not knowing what to do. Shortly after Jude comes out. I get a wave of nerves. He smiles when he sees me "Hey baby" i smile and look up at him he puts his arms around my neck and gives me a kiss "hi" he grins.

"Just coming to say hi before i go to my hotel" i smile back at him "did you have a good time"
"Yeah fucking freezing tho" i chuckle, we finish the conversation then he walks further down the hall. I'm assuming to go say hello to Vini, Rodrygo and Endrick.

I make my way out the stadium and catch a taxi from Wembley to my hotel. The traffic didn't help so it did take a while but i unlock my door with the keycard and make sure i have everything.

Jude sends me a message and asks what room number i am and floor so i assume the team are going to be here soon. SHITTING IT.

I call Eliza a bit too worried.

Did you tell him
no i think they are on their way
don't chicken out you physically can't
i'm not going to i brought him flowers because most men don't get them until they die
okay don't start with that
oh
or do
i'm going too
how far is the hotel from Wembley
ten minutes or smth
shouldn't he be here
i thiight i heard my door knock i'll let you know how it goes.

I walk to the door and peek through the peephole, "Hey" i open it and let him in.
"Hi" he smiles and looks straight at the bed, "what's all this" he points to the flowers and little box.

"Flowers because most men don't get them until their funeral and then a present" i sit down on the bed but further up. "That's very sweet of you" he smiles at me "can i open the box" he puts the flowers in the vase on the side before sitting on the end of the end holding the box. I nod full of fear.

He pulls the lid off and stares. "Are you" he looks back into the box and pulls out the scan pictures "pregnant" he holds it up, i slowly nod.

He stands up and slams the hotel door.

JOKING 🤗🤗🤗🤗

He stands up and walks over to me bringing me into a massive hug. "I'm so happy" he whispers into my ear, "thank fuck" i sigh sniffling. "How long have you knew" he frowns and wipes his "Since lunch with Kylie" i sit back up too. He picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist "I'm going to be a dad" he looks at me then gives me a kiss. "We are going to be parents."

"You should've told me before" he puts his hand on my leg "didn't want to mess with your head" i shrug and stand up. "Want to come get dinner from downstairs with me and all the boys" he asks standing up after me. "Sure" i look over my shoulder to reply. He walks back and grabs the box pulling out the tiny madrid shirt. "This is so tiny" he puts it in his arms. "That's massive to fit in here tho" i put my hands on my stomach.

"Come on then" he grabs my hand and we walk to the lift.

"Hello you two" Declan says walking right behind us "hey dec" Jude turns around, i say hi. They chat the whole way to the tiny restaurant attached to the hotel. I'm not telling anybody else for a few weeks to make sure i'm not going to miscarry.

Jude's pulls a chair out for me "gentleman" i sit down "Are you two okay looks like you've been crying" Phil asks
"yup" i smile and tuck myself under the table.

We order food and chat a little before i leave them all and go up to my hotel room. I don't bother having a shower and just get changed before jumping under the covers.