32

it's the next day. I'm currently getting ready to go to Jude's game. I told his mom to carry on the normal way to take him and i'll get there not long before kick off because i'm too lazy basically.

Anywho's! Jude and his mom just left and i'm getting ready, i have about 30 minutes until i'm going to leave. Might be able to leave a little later but i don't want to chance the traffic by that time. I am going to go back with Jude, but i'm taking a taxi there.

Today i'm wearing some black and white adidas gazelles, one of Jude's BVB shirts and leggings (fluffy ones!) my basic jewellery obviously, a black little bag and my prada sunglasses. I done a little makeup today, just to boost my confidence. but nothing major.

i gather everything i need to take and put them in my bag which includes my little perfume, charger, lip oil and some gum. I might need more things in there but i'll see as i carry on.

It only took me about 20 minutes to do all that so i have plenty of time until i have to go. I check how long it will take for a taxi to arrive and that's not long at all, around 2 minutes so i wait to order that and grab everything else i may need.

- time skip -

i just got into the taxi and it's around a 30 minute drive from the house to signal iduna park. So i just scroll on my phone for that whole time, we hit traffic close to the ground, expected tho. So to drop me off in the car park thing as close to the entrance as possible it did take about 40-45 minutes. not bad tho. I go through the entrance Denise told me too and got a lanyard with no trouble, i did expect some but didn't get any.

I go find Denise, very easy considering people aren't in the ground yet. "hii" i say walking up to her
"hii" i can't lie i am just following her around, i mean i've never ever been here before so i have no idea where to go.

it's now 2:54pm and we are sat in our seats waiting for the walkout and kickoff. sure enough they come out not long after and i stand up to cheer a little for them both.

15 minutes in and sure enough like he promised, a goal.

i adore this feeling to be honest.

- time skip -

the game finished and it's 1-2 to man city, phil and Jude both scoring. Me and denise walk down to go congratulate him "ahhh" i do little jazz hands and walk up to him "i'm so proud of you" i laugh into his neck while we have a lovely hug. "i done a heart for you" he pulls away from the hug "i saw" he shoots a little wink at me before going to hug his mom.

I walk over to Phil, "could of been better" i roll my eyes "joking well done" i dap him up. I go say hello to Rebecca and 'el wey' and their daughter.
Bit mad to think i'm an aunt at 19? makes me feel OLD. "hii" i say as i walk over and give Ronnie a hug before he runs off to his dad, "heya" becca says
"oh my gosh she's grown so much" i raise my eyebrows in awe as i look at my niece.

"tell me about it" she laughs,
"how are you anyways" i ask her
"good good, Phil told me about you and Jude" she nudges me a little. "bloody hell did he" i laugh and itch my neck, "you've got to hurry up and get ronnie a cousin" she winks at me.

"no thank you not get I'm not even legal to drink in America" i chuckle.
"the poo nappy's aren't fun to be fair"
"i can imagine"
"and i've got it for another while still"
"massive L for you"
"humongous L"
"right then i'm going to go enjoy your poo nappies" I walk back over to Jude and we walk to the changing rooms together. Obviously i don't go into the changing room but i wait and when they are all finished and the doors open again i pop my head in.
Pop it back out again and see a familiar face walk down the hall. Isabel.

"omg hey" she calls out too me
"heyy" i reply and awkwardly wait for her to reach me "how are you" she asks
"i'm actually pretty good" i smile,
"boring waiting around isn't it" she smiles back
"very boring" i do that classic smile and widen my eyes at her "are they all like changed" she asks
"yeah i literally just poked my head in"
"wanna go in then" she asks and shrugs, i nod and we go in obviously.

"jesus it stinks in here" i say to her in a whisper
"i know" she coughs a little.

"hii" Jude says when he spots us
"bonjour" i reply and Isabel goes to have a chit chat with Erling, "it stinks in here" i scrunch my face a little and whisper it in his ear "well" he sniffs and i see his facial expression change "erm why would you even sniff" i heave a little for him.
"I'm regretting my decisions" he raises one eyebrow a little. "anyways are you nearly done" i ask
"yup just gonna say bye i'll meet you outside" he questions i nod and leave the changing room to wait outside.

Not long after at all he appears out "hello again" he laughs and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "hello, where's Denise" i ask and look up at him
"she's waiting in the car for us"
"missed all the fans i'm assuming" he nods and i carry on looking where i'm walking.

As we get closer to the doors he takes his arm from around me to avoid anybody seeing. Then he leaves the door i trail a little further behind as he takes pictures with people and signs shirts. I walk a little ahead avoiding standing there like a weirdo.

I do spot the car tho i so i end up walking off and getting in the back. Not much long after he gets into the front and we drive home.

I just stay on my phone majority of the trip.

judebellingham

caption: thank you for everyone's support today disappointing result but very happy to have a goal for the club 🫶like: 987

like: 987.2k
comments:
@y/ndarcy: 🫶 *liked by creator*
@tobybishay: him.
@erlinghalaand: 💛🖤
@bellinghamisbay: guys the heart from today was 4 me 🥰

y/ndarcy

caption: what a game, great to be able to watch @judebellingham and @philfoden score love you both! likes: 101

likes: 101.2k
*comments limited*
@judebellingham: always welcome 🙏
@philfoden: love ❤️
@eliza.lol: couldn't even take me!