35

-time skip it's now Christmas eve-

it's 4pm and Eliza is at mine, we invited Jude last minute considering we had booked a table for the club and he should be arriving soon. I just put the ends of my hair into curlers and the front bits into a roller and i'm starting on my makeup.

"Y/N JUDES HERE" my mom calls from downstairs
"OKAY JUST TELL HIM TO COME UP" i laugh wondering why she announced it when she usually lets him stroll right in. I mean don't get me wrong i'm thinking everything is funny, me and eliza started pre drinking a bit early today.

"helloo" Jude pops into the door,
"hii" i say and stand up to walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck "your breath stinks of alcohol" he laughs
"what ashame" i pout.
"usually boyfriends give their girlfriend a little kiss to show they actually like them" i roll my eyes.
"needy" he kisses my forehead
"good enough i guess" i walk off to carry on getting ready.

I do all my basic makeup no eyeshadow or anything because i will sweat this all off by the end of the night. "righty i'm going to put my outfit on" i walk to my wardrobe and grab it out before walking into my little bathroom to get changed. (i'll add a picture of the actual outfit soon).

"ta-da" i twirl when i walk out the bathroom
"oh my gosh i love that" Eliza looks it up and down, i look over to Jude "it's alright" he says shortly, i smile and walk back to my chair. Eliza just finished her makeup and went to get changed in the bathroom.
She's wearing a black skirt with like a clear sparkly skirt on the outside and a black bodysuit with cowboy type of boots. "i love that skirt" i say "and the boots" i add on,
"thanks girl" she is basically finished now and just gets her bag and puts whatever she needs in it.

I'm assuming Jude came here ready because he's been sat on the edge of my bed for like 2 hours now. He did bring a little bag thingy but i'm assuming that's Christmas clothes. I take my curlers out,
"y/n i think it's picture time" Eliza says when she notices me sit back. "before we forget" i say and we both leave my room to somewhere nicer in the house to take pictures.

y/ndarcy (private account)

caption: not sure why i'm stood so stiffly but merry xmas eve guys likes: 42comments:@eliza

likes: 42
comments:
@eliza.lol: my amazing photo skills
@judebellingham: beautiful 😘 *liked by creator*
@beccacooke: still certain on not getting ronnie a cousin? -> 100000000%
@philfoden: see u tomorrow love ya

It's now around 7:56pm i wanna say, we spent some time listening to music in my room and me and eliza had some more drinks. Jude only had one i'm assuming he's kind of staying sober but anyways we just got into the taxi on our way to this club.

It's about a 25 minute drive there which is fine even tho i'm sandwiched in-between Jude and Eliza. "bloody bell close your legs" i nudge his leg,

not long after we arrive and go straight in, we sit at the table and wait for everyone else to arrive. I go and grab us all some drinks first tho, i buy us a round of shots, me a pina colada, eliza a strawberry daiquiri and Jude a mojito. I balance them all in my hand as a walk back to the table and sit everything down, taking a second trip to get the tray of shots. "thank you" i say to the man behind the bar and go sit back down. "shotsss" i hand them all a shot, cherry bomb ones to be specific.

We all drink the shots and most the people start arriving then, Lily and her brother, toby and a few other people. Me and Eliza leave the table to go have a little boogy as per usual.

- time skip -

we have been at the club for about an hour or two now and it's only 11pm. I'm sat back at the table now because my feet started to hurt, everybody but me and Jude. "i'm actually sobering out" i turn my whole head to look at him "you seem it, well seem to be getting tired"
"i think i'm going to get a drink" i put my hands either side of me and use them to help me stand up.

I walk to the bar and order myself "heya can i please have a shot of tequila and a cosmopolitan cocktail"
"of course" the women replies and starts making my cocktail then pours the shot. She hands them to me i pay and thank her before walking back to the table.

"guess who's back" i do a little dance when i walk up
"didn't get me a drink no" he says
"here you can have some of this" i take a sip before i push it to him then down the shot. "feel woken up yet" he asks
"no i literally just had it" i open my bag and grab my phone, lip liner and oil. Lean my phone up against my bag on the table and freshen up, i roll perfume on my wrists, behind my ears and on my neck too.

"random you are" he laughs and takes a sip of my drink "that's actually really nice" he looks shocked at me "tell me about it" i take another sip of it.

"the way it's only 11:13 too" i sigh and sit back again,
"it's not, we deffo got here to early" he re positions himself to face me, "it is christmas tomorrow so maybe an early night would be good" i shrug.
"yeah maybe we should head out soon"
"definitely, when everybody comes back we will have to say goodbyes."

not long after everyone else came back to the table and we stay there to have a little chatter before i say my goodbyes and give everyone a little hug, so does Jude and i order an uber home. It comes about 3 minutes later and i get in.

"i'm so tired" i groan
"i'm sure you will liven up soon" he wraps an arm around me "might be a good thing tho" i reply
"yeah get up not at 12 on Christmas, what time is everyone coming over" he asks
"about 1-2pm i think"

We just got back at my house and we go upstairs, he throws himself onto my bean bag in the corner of my room. "did you bring clothes" i ask
"of course i did it's in that bag there" he points to the bag literally right next to me and i throw it at him.
"merry Christmas" i say.
"merry Christmas" he laughs, i grab some red checkered pyjamas "i can't be bothered to leave and go to the bathroom so don't look" i say in a stern voice and point at him "okay boss" he grabs his phone and does god knows what. "wait no never mind i don't have a bra on" i raise my eyebrows and go to the bathroom. Nearly done an oopsie there!

I take my outfit off and put my pyjamas on then walk back into my room to take my makeup off. I sit in my chair, grab my micellar water and cotton pads to wipe it off. It doesn't take very long but then i get into bed "you don't have to perch on the bean bag all night" i peep around the tv at Jude who is still sat on the bean bag.

We both laugh, while i was in the bathroom he got changed too. Then he stands up and gets into bed next to me and i turn the tv on. I lay down and turn my back to Jude and obviously fall asleep!