71

wattpad isn't letting me upload pictures does anybody know how to fix it 😭😭

I've just woken up properly, i did wake up about an hour ago to say bye to Jude but fell straight back to sleep.

Anyways, i go downstairs to make myself a coffee. When i've finished i switch my phone back on and sit outside.

Jude

wanna go on a little
surprise trip tomoz

always?

good pack a bag for like
2 nights

okie dokie
*read*

I finish drinking my coffee and scroll through instagram before i go get into the shower so i can get ready. I have Jude's game today which is fun but it is in like 3 hours so i'm in a bit of a rush considering i have to leave about 25-30 minutes before. Traffic.

I put on a real Madrid jersey and some jean's before starting my hair. I do light makeup knowing ill more then likely sweat it off anyways.

That takes me about an hour and a half so i finish getting ready and gather my stuff. Dreading the traffic and stop start drive there i get into my car and start the drive.

I get there a good half an hour before and make my way to the box.

The stadium is absolutely MASSIVE. I sit down and post a picture on my instagram story and put my phone away. Then just wait.

Time flies and we are in the first half now, everything is going smoothly until Jude turns around to the player behind him and shoves him to the ground out of the blue. He yells something but considering i'm so far i can't hear. The man goes to get up again after saying something and Jude launches him back to the ground, the player banging his head off the floor.

I stand up, confused, like the rest of the stadium. The opposing fans kicking off. Not surprisingly the ref comes over and gives Jude a red.

J U D E S P O V

I'm walking away after this guy tackled me, completely unfair didn't even touch the ball just my ankles which sent me flying. "Yeah go cry to your ugly ass girlfriend" he sneers. I turn around and grab his shoulders sending him to the floor. "Fucking keep your mouth shut" i stand over him. I'm not sure what's just happened? Well i do but. "Ooh big man, doesn't change the fact she probably cheats on you, i mean i would too if i had to be with such a mommy's boy, deffo uses you for money" he smirks at me again and gets to stand up.

I wait until he's half way up and kick his chest sending him to the ground and wacking his head. The ref runs over and gives me a red without any hesitation, do i regret it? Not one tiny bit. "cunt" i cut my eye at him

I get off the pitch leaving people to attend to him not saying sorry and walk down the tunnel to go to the box so i can find y/n. It's not a very long walk until i find her and see her sat there.

I tap her shoulder "hi" i smile widely and bring her into a hug before taking the empty seat next to Y/n. "Jude what the fuck happened there" she says hugging me back "he said something about you" i shrug. "It doesn't matter Jude that's your career" she pouts.

"I know but i'm not letting them say something about you which you are most definitely not" i laugh and put my hand on Y/n's leg. "What did they say" she frowns "something like yeah go cry to your slaggy girlfriend" i raise my eyebrows watching her do the same. "The one on the screen now" she points and laughs a little "yeah"
"hold on."

She grabs her phone and taps away for a minute before handing it to me cackling. I read the message on the screen, it's an instagram dm replying to a post from about 10 months ago of her doing some little fit check saying 'your beautiful would you like to go for drinks sometime' i start laughing with her. "Somebody's just jealous" she smirks
"Obviously"

I go back down to the bench after half time just to watch my teammates and because i have to.

When the full time whistle goes i go the changing rooms and have a shower before leaving. I booked me and Y/n flights down to marbella for 2 nights just because.

It doesn't take me long and i go find her once again "well done" she puts her arms around my neck and stretches up to give me a kiss. "Ew" i pretend to act disgusted, she rolls her eyes playfully in return and i get in my car, Y/n got in hers and we drive home separately.

I do notice she took a different turning on the way considering she was near enough right behind me the whole time. She comes back with flowers and a vase. "We need some flowers in here" she puts the vase on the coffee table and puts the flowers in. "Doesn't it look so much better" she stands back and crosses her arm.

"Yeah more colourful" I stand behind her and put my arms around her pulling her back a bit "mate" she stumbles back a little and i burst out laughing.

"Not even funny" she says trying to stop the corners of her mouth from curling up, "mhm" i try wink.

"Hungry?" she asks me and walks to the kitchen
"very" i sit at the kitchen island,

We just finished eating dinner, Y/n is stood loading up the dishwasher "What do you want to do" i ask
"i need to double check i've packed everything"
"oh yeah i need too pack"
"no need i did it, i mean go through to make sure but" she presses some button, god knows which ones and turns the dishwasher on.

"How sweet" i tap her shoulder
"tapping me like i'm your mate" she looks back at me while walking up the stairs.

I stay downstairs for a little until i feel like i'm about to fall asleep at the kitchen island and go up. She's already in bed sat on her phone, she looks up when she hears the door open and smiles before going straight back to doing whatever she's doing.

I change into some pyjamas "take a picture it will last longer" i wink at Y/n who hasn't taken her eyes of me. I see her cheeks turn red before she puts her phone down and turns over.

I get into bed next to her and fall asleep.