64

Jude landed this morning with his mom, i'm currently getting ready to leave for London to go to this little party.

I just finished my makeup but i can always top it up when we get to the hotel so. I grab my outfit and put it on obviously! (picture in previous chapter), spray perfume and put all my jewellery on. Also making sure i grab my heels and a bag to put my stuff in before making my way downstairs and to Jude's house.

"see you tomorrow dad" i give him a little hug,
"pull your skirt down please"
"there now can i have a see you later" i laugh nervously "see you tomorrow love you" he gives me another hug.

My taxi pulls up so i get in, "hi" i buckle my seatbelt
"hello" the taxi driver replies, we make small
talk for the short drive there and i thank him before getting out.

I ring the doorbell and stick my tongue out to it (you can't tell me you don't ring a ring doorbell and don't make an odd face?). "Y/n hey" Jobe answers the door "hi Jobe" i smile and walk in,
"Jude's upstairs" he says
"thanks" i walk upstairs and knock on his door.

"Come in" He calls out muffled
"hey" i open the door
"hi" he smiles at me and stands up "you look nice"
"just nice" i scoff "joking thank you" he gives me a little kiss. "ew, anyways.... are you ready" i ask
"yup was just getting clothes for tomorrow" he grabs a bag from the floor and we walk downstairs.

"Bye mom bye dad" he gives them both a guy and we get in his car. I put my bag and heels by my feet and we waffle the whole 2 and a half hours to the hotel.

*+ time skip +*

we just checked into the hotel and are putting out stuff in the room, i take my new balance of and put the heels on "i need to appreciate how comfy they are" i groan and stand up. I did put thick fluffy socks in my bag just so if i did take them off i didn't have to walk around bare footed.

"right are you ready" i see him pat his pockets, assuming to make sure he had his phone and shit.

"yup" i follow him out the door, "what's the time" I ask, he checks his watch "5:38."
"Did you order a taxi or are we walking"
"Taxi" We take the lift down and look for the uber outside. Obviously doesn't take long because we tried to find the nearest hotel to the venue that was hired.

We get to the place at about quarter too, London traffic i guess.

We get in, a few people are here but the traffic that's happening i'm not surprised. I see Bukayo and his girlfriend Tolami, "yes Jude" they do the typical bro hug "You look beautiful Tolami" i smile at her and give her a tiny hug, "awh girl so do you" she answers.

*+ TIME SKIP +*

It's full now, i'm not drinking tonight more because i know i don't need to drink to have a good time. But anyways, i'm currently sat with Tolami, Rebecca, Sasha, Lucia and Paige. "As if you've known each other your whole life" Sasha says rather surprised
"yup my whole life, now unlucky" we all laugh.

"I love this song come on" i stand up and go to the little dance floor squeezing on (linked at the top). No idea where Jude is to be honest but he can't be far, i have a little boogy with the girls anyways.

"see i see somethin special when i look in your eyes" Paige sings to me "with your legs way back i say this pussy is mine" we go back and forth for nearly the rest of the song before i think we got a little out of breath. "I need the toilet" i near enough run off to the bathroom bursting "how can you run in heels" i can hear her crying with laughter behind me.

"PRACTICE" i barge the door open and go straight into a cubicle "can you do the hand dryer please" i ask Paige "of course."

I wash my hands and we go back out, "i'm so thirsty" we walk to the bar in there "do you wanna do a shot with us all" She asks before ordering
"one can't hurt" i shrug.

"Can i please have 6 shots of tequila rose" she asks the woman, "of course." She starts to poor them all out "i'll get them don't worry" i smile at put my
phone up to the car machine. We grab 3 each and walk back to the little table we was sat on.

"we got shotsss" i call out to them all, they all say thanks. Sasha does a dramatic countdown and we all shot it back. "Have you guys seen Jude" i put the shot glass by the empty ones on the table "i saw him over there literally just" Rebecca smiles at me,
"thanks bec" i push my chair out and go try to find him.

To no surprise he's stood with Trent, "hello you" he smiles at me when i get close enough "hii" i reply
"hey y/n" trent says
"hey trent"
"right i'll go mingle" He says and walks away.

"you look so tired" he laughs at me
"incredibly"
"don't worry we can go soon"
"no no don't worry i'm having fun anyways"

*+ TIME SKIP +*

It's late now and everybody's leaving, including us. The drive here was longer then walking but because it was busy Jude didn't want to be stopped and bothered so we just walk back this time.

Neither of us are drunk anyways so, well for once i'm the more sober one. "Did you have a good time" i ask Jude "yeah it was good" he replies to me.

We get back to the hotel in none time and get in the lift up to the room. "ladies first" he holds it open and moves to the side "how sweet" i walk in and take my shoes of straight away, "it feels so nice to put socks on" i stretch.

Jude changes into some shorts and jumps on top of the quilt, i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, take my makeup of and do my skincare before going in. "Your actually so beautiful" he smiles at me as i walk out "what up with you" i walk over and laugh a little.

"Nothing just voicing my opinions" he grabs my hand "i need to go get pyjamas on" i try walk away but he doesn't let go, "Jude let go" i try again.

"maybe you don't need them"
"oh right is that so"

*+ ANOTHER TIME SKIP LOL +*

I stand up and go put my pyjamas on "can you not look" i side eye Jude,
"but w-"
"yes but look away."

I put them on and go back and jump in the bed, "i'm very very tired now" i sigh and slouch down.
"your tired? pffft" he gets under the quilt, my phone starts vibrating from the bedside table. I groan and lean over to check who it is 'Eliza' it reads, i have to answer.

I pick it up and roll back on my back "hello" i say my voice croaky "what's happened to your voice" she cackles "haven't spoken for a while" i cough to get it away "oh okay how was the party"
"it was good" Jude smirks at me and moves a bit closer. He starts kissing my neck a little i mouth at him 'are you stupid' and point at the phone.

"that's good can't believe i didn't get invited" she scoffs then laughs "don't blame me all on Jude" i laugh with her. "whats that noice" she goes dead silent "what noise"
"erm i'll call you tomorrow" she hangs up the phone.

"Your such an idiot"
"sure i am" he winks and turns over, we both fall asleep in no time.