11

"thank you" i say to the taxi drive after i get out followed by phil and Eliza. We just arrived at the club "I am so excited" Eliza whispers into my ear, "tell me about it" I reply.

Genuinely tho i can not wait to have a few drinks, i've been thinking about jude too much and plus maybe it would be nice to be at a party when he isn't there because he is too protective. Him and phil are like my personal bodyguards which is good most of the time but when there's a rlly fit boy with a good personality that's not when i need them you know❣️

*when your inside*

I'm in the room i hired out inside the club and the DJ is all set up so that means party on. Me and Eliza are probably 5 drinks in (including some of the pre drinks)  and are currently on the dance floor. I mean when are we not? "THIS IS OUR SONG" Eliza turns to me. "AHHH" the Dj plays your the only one by katie may but some dnb version, i remember me and Eliza being in fields to this song oh my gosh. "YOU LEANED OVER AND KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK, MY LEGS START SHAKING AND MY KNEES GO WEAK, CANT THINK WHAT TO DO OR SAY, DONT THINK THAT IVE EVER FELT THIS WAY, MY HEART STARTS RACING, ITS HARD TO BREATH, I GET LIKE THIS" me and Eliza sing to each other doing the exact dance we have done for years.

As soon as that songs finished we go over to the bar thing to do a shot or two each. "y/n" a voice says from behind me and Eliza's eyes widen a tad causing mine too and scrunch my face when i recognise the voice.

"hey Jude" i say sharply not turning my back away from him, making him walk to between me and Eliza. "What's wrong" he replies frowning
"you can't be serious you have ignored me since your birthday" I snap a little but carry on calm.
"hear me out okay? I was with my mum all my birthday and then was training i just forgot then i was going to surprise you and scare you on halloween but didn't know you was having a party"
"how did you even get in"
"Phil invited me last minute" 

"you know what i hate being moody with people but don't do it again" i raise my eyebrows and open my eyes "promise boss" he rolls his eyes.
"where's your costume anyways"
"haven't got one on" Jude says while pushing his lips together and shrugging.
"i need to use the bathroom come with me" Eliza grabs my arm and drags me up. "MY SKIRT MATE" i wiggle out pulling my skirt over my ass.
"sorry" she does this face 🫤 we both walk off laughing.

"hand dryer please" She calls from the end cubicle.

shortly after, she pops out,

"do you have a lipgloss" Eliza asks turning just her head towards me. "who do you take me for of course i do" i grab the one in my bag and throw it to her. I brush my hair and top up some basic makeup, brushing my lashes, re doing my lips and that's about it.

"i think you and Xavier would look good together" I whisper to Eliza, "are you joking ew" i get in return paired with a scrunched face and little hand gesture. "bu-"
"no buts, yeah sure he's kinda good looking but he's also a huge dick"
"fairs"

- time skip -

it's currently 12:59pm and i have an event tomorrow at 6:30pm so i decided to call it a night and get a taxi. "Y/N" Jude calls out just before i get in the taxi. "Can i come with you my mum is going to KILL me if i come back and be noisy"
"if you must" i carry on getting in,
"thank you" he gets in the seat next to me.

—————

joocy chapter next chapter
add to library to see 🥰❣️