22

i just hopped out my shower and decided to brush my teeth while i was in there. when i finished with that i walked back into my room from the small en-suit and chose a comfy white fox tracksuit as my airport outfit with some jordan 4's. I pack the last little bits in my hand luggage before putting my crocs on a leaving.

-time skip to when you land-

Just landed in germany, not the most pleasant weather if i'm honest. But you know i am used to England so. Im currently waiting at baggage claim and then Judes mum, Denise is picking me up because Jude is at training. I'm pretty sure it finishes soon tho so i'm not sure if i'm going to go with her to get him, probably not due to how many people wait outside.

After another 5 minutes i see my suitcase come around the corner and go to grab it before making my way to the car park.

Denise 💗

I'm parked right outside x

on my way now x

I exit the doors and look for her car, there it is. She gets out the car when she spots me and brings me into a big hug "i've missed you so much" i say with a massive smile. "i've missed you too" she smiles and gets back in while i put my suitcase into the boot.

"well Jude finishes training in about an hour so i'll drop you back to the house then go and get him because you know how crazy people are" she laughs and explains as i buckle my seatbelt. "sounds like a plan."

We just arrived back to the house and Denise left almost straight away after showing me the way to Jude's room. I open my suitcase and grab some toiletries before jumping into the shower to freshen up after the nearly 6 hour flight. 

after that i just change into a pair of jogging bottoms and hoodie, blow dry my hair and clip it half up. Literally straight after that i heard the front door open, "hello" i hear a deep voice call out.

I run downstairs and see Jude walk in "long time no see" i say dapping him up. "don't be daft" he gives me a hug.

"seems like forever" he says smiling at me
"well we was used to seeing each other like every day or 2" i shrug and pull away a bit. He doesn't reply and just stares at me confused "your different" he says looking me up and down over and over to try notice. i laugh and wait for him to notice.
"your hair" he points "it's lighter or something" he points at it, "well done Einstein" i sarcastically smile.

"sometimes i wonder why i'm friends with you"
"because you love me really" i wink.
"well, i think i'm going to play fifa with toby and some other people if you want to come up" he started going upstairs, "yeah give me a second" i walk to his mom. "need any help" i ask
"no thank you dear go have some fun" she smiles and nods her head backwards towards the stairs.

i smile and run up the stairs and knock on the door just incase he's getting changed. "come in" and i open the door "why did you knock" he frowns
"just in case you was getting changed" i walk over to my suitcase and cover some things i don't want him exactly seeing you know then sit on his bed next to him while he loads fifa up on his ps5.

"i'm gonna be on a call with them as the same time by the way" he turns to look at me before joining the party "i'll sit here on my phone don't worry" i pretend to zip my lips and put them in my
pocket.

————

short ish chapter