41

i just got home from all my appointments, safe to say i feel lovely and fresh.

jude

hope you have a good flight
don't die lol 😍

great thanks i'm getting on
soon see you tomorrow

it's like 10pm right now, i did stop for food on the way back hence why i got back a little late. I just took my clothes of and got my pyjamas on, just some black plt ones. After that i go cleanse my face brush my hair and go to sleep.

next morning

i woke up a bit late today, me, eliza, Jude, his mom and dad are all going to the football today. Me and eliza are sitting up the KOP and Jude and his parents are sitting in a box which is very understandable considering he did play for them but me and Eliza like the atmosphere.

When i say late i mean i have to leave in about 40 minutes to meet Eliza. I quickly sit at my chair and pop Eliza a little message saying i might be late but she knows people and Jude obviously. I plug my hair straighteners in and wait for them to heat up as i find an outfit, basic outfit for the football obviously.

It finally warms up and i section my hair to obviously straighten it. I hear my phone ding but i know if i look at it i will get distracted. A good 20/30 minutes after i finally finish doing my hair and realise the time, I have my ticket on me as me and Eliza do have season tickets next to each other. I get into my outfit for today which is just some leggings a stone island shirt and adidas shoes.

I then go back to my desk and do my skincare. Brush my lashes obviously and spot some concealer on and breakouts i have especially under my nose where it gets red then bronzer just to make sure i'm not too pale. I grab my phone and check any messages before i leave.

i had a message of Jude so i opened that as a normal person would.

Jude 💙

somebody late are we

i am 😓

you are aware kick of is in
like an hour and something and
i do want to see you before ideally.

i'm leaving now calm down!

oh alright see you in like 15-20?

yup byee

i get in my car and start the short drive to the ground.

After a traffic full drive i find a parking space and go to where Eliza is 99% off the time. No surprise there she's stood outside having a chit chat with some people who i have no idea are.

"hii" she says when she spots me walking up
"hola" i raise my eyebrows
"this my best mate y/n, y/n this is James, millie, Arthur and Alfie."
"hi nice to meet you" i smile at them all and stand back a little to let them all finish their conversation.

Jude 💙

mate where are you

stood in the lovely warmth
with Eliza by the roost

well maybe make a walk
to near the George

okay boss my god

i'm sat in my car still but
lemme know when you see
it

alr i'll make my way

"Eliza i'm gonna go see Jude" i say,
"you know Jude Bellingham?" the girl, Millie, says
"yeah"
"that's fucking wicked" One of the boys call out, not gonna lie i can't remember his name but oh well. i laugh a little wanting to go but they all keep waffling on now, why didn't i whisper.

"oh fuck yeah aren't you the girl he was spotted making out with like a year ago now" GREAT.
"haha" i avoid answering completely just cover with an incredibly forced laugh.
"She is a stunner tho don't blame him" one of the other things elbow the other, "thank haha" i do another forced laugh but he doesn't seem to get the hint AT ALL. "so can i have your number or summit"
"i have a boyfriend sorry"
"who"
"he's not here right now"
"what's his name"
"why" i laugh
"what if your lying that's why"
"i'm not but if i was lying get the hint you know, fucking idiot" i say bye to Eliza quickly and go to find Jude. It's not a far walk at all especially at the pace i'm walking.

I get there about 5 minutes if not less. I scan the car park at the back for his car and find it rather quickly, his mom spots me around the same time i spot her and waves for me to come over. Jude must be in the back hiding by the looks of things. "hii" she winds the window down "hii sweetie Jude get out we might as-well go in now" I hear him groan and then appear from the side of the car.

People start to spot him when he walks in and me and Denise go ahead of him and wait just past the door while he takes a few pictures. "i'm an icon" he whispers to us "you are" i whisper back.

"me and your mom are going to go get a drink okay" Jude's dad marks says before walking off with Denise. "Don't you want to go wish your brother luck" i say,
"actually yeah i just realised he didn't drive with my
mom kinda forgot" The ground isn't open yet so he manages to get across to the changing rooms.

I stand outside not really wanting to go in incase they are getting changed. "Y/n" Jude pokes his head around the door "why are you just stood there like a div come on" he frowns and waves me in.

"erm okay" i walk in a bit awkwardly, feel a bit fan girly i can't lie. "jobee" i smile and give him a little hug "happy early birthday" he pats my back.
"thank you" i smile and shuffle back to Jude,
"ohh your the one Jude was seen snogging" (i'm using this seasons players low me) romelle Donovan pipes up, i sigh a bit not sure why it's came up 2 times in the space of an hour "some random guy at the pub just said that to me my days."

"yes she was" he replies elbowing me
"oi what was that for" i frown and elbow him back
"mihht as-well" he shrugs "yeah she's my girlfriend now"
"lucky girl" dion buts in, i laugh
"what that supposed to mean" Jude frowns
"your a fine man my guy" all 3 of us burst out laughing.

we chat for a little but the ground opens and i take that as my time to go "right i'm gonna go get in my seat" i give Jude a little hug and he kisses my forehead "aww how lovely" i smile.

"be nice for once" he rolls his eyes and follows me out i'm assuming to walk back to find his mom and dad "bye bye" i walk out the glass double doors and he goes the opposite way. I messaged Eliza to come to the doors about 2 minutes ago and there she was.

Then we walk to the front of the stadium to get into the right stand. When we manage to get in through the mad rush Jude is walking around, i know why there was a mad rush now.