43

it's now my birthday officially.

Me and Jude didn't go to sleep until probably 2-3am,
he's still asleep and i'm kind of just lay here staring at the ceiling because i don't want to wake him up.

I get bored really quickly and scan around for the remote or my phone, my phone is at the end nearly falling off and the remote is luckily right next to me so i reach my hand out to grab it and turn my tv on. I quickly settle on watching night school on Netflix, anything my with Kevin heart in is bound to be funny same with Adam sandler. I get through probably 15 minutes of the movie before Jude wakes up and let's out a groan.

"morning" i look up at him,
"good morning" he smiles and i sit up to grab my phone and check socials etc. As expected my socials are 99+ considering what i posted last night, i just open it to get rid of the notifications and don't bother reading them. I answer and messages i have and get in the shower.

I do a full pamper, shave, wash my hair etc.

When i get out i dry my body off and put some cocoa butter and some deodorant before i put my birthday outfit on. If your wondering it's just a denim skirt and black top (i'll put a picture later).

After i put it on i leave my bathroom and go back into my room Jude is sat on my bed still. "it's ma birthday" i do a little dance before sitting down at my little desk. "it's your birthday" he returns the vibe and gives me a little kiss on my forehead before going to get in the shower himself.

I do my skincare which consists of an inkey kist cleanser, serum and moisturiser and the glow recipe toner before i put the elf primer on. Considering it is my birthday i'm doing a full face of makeup today just to make sure i look breathtaking to say.

I start with the charlotte tilbury flawless filter just to give my skin a bit of glow and not too much coverage. Then just put the Dior concealer under the nose, eyes and on my spots but leave it out to contour in a minute, obviously leaving that to kind of soak in i guess? then blending it out. By this time Jude is out the shower and dressed doing whatever he needs to. Then i grab my contour stick and a little thin brush and put a line either side of my nose and wherever else you put it then concealer on the tip and the bridge. blend it out.

To make sure i'm extraaaa bronzed i grab my bronzer and a big fluffy brush to swipe that on my forehead and cheekbones followed by blush then highlighter. When i've finished my basic makeup i put a little bit of brown eyeshadow on my eyelid and line my lips with the charlotte tilbury pillow talk followed by the lipstick. Then i set my face with powder and leave it to bake while i go out perfume on.

"i'm actually not hung over" i say opening the drawer where they all sit and choosing one. "for once" he laughs to himself, "how far is the drive to the restaurant" i ask.
"only about half an hour" he replies
"so we have to leave in an hour and a half" he nods and i sit down to do my hair.

I'm just straightening it and flicking the ends i think, probably won't end up flicking the ends considering the time.

- time skip -

My dads currently driving me Jude and my mom to the restaurant where we are going to meet everyone else. it's 4:46pm meaning we have probably 12 minutes left of our journey which has been my mom questioning me and Jude. "so do you want kids Jude" i scrunch my face in disgust
"mom actually stop" i plead for probably the 10th time this car ride. "well i haven't really thought about it to be honest with you but if she wanted kids in the future i might just want to focus on my career"
"wise man wish i never had kids" my dad pipes up which causes him and my mom to get into a little squabble.

I got my mom to take some pictures of me before we left so i just post them on my instagram.

y/ndarcyfoden

caption: 20 😘likes: 7

caption: 20 😘
likes: 7.3k
comments:
@eliza.lol: catching up now 🙈
@judebellingham: my girl 😘 *liked by creator*
@tobybishay: got my boy in love man 🤦‍♂️-> what can i say
@philfoden: happy birthday sis love ya loads *liked*
@judeismybae: don't deserve him -> cry me a river 🤷‍♀️
@beccacooke: happy birthday beautiful x
@maisie.foden: my little niece isn't so little

"people have jealousy issues" i cackle reading all the hate comments, Jude peeps over my shoulder at my phone "they are probably 10 year olds too" he joins in with laughing.