15

I just woke up.
I'm currently walking to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, my mum got home last night so i can't wait for some cooked food.
"Morning mum i missed you" I say walking into the open plan kitchen and living room going to give her a hug. "I've missed you too" she hugs me back before going back to doing egg.

"what's for breakfast" i place myself on one of the stool things at the kitchen island, "bacon and egg"
"scrumptious."

"morning dad" i call out when he enters obviously after eating what was in my mouth "morning y/n/n how did you sleep"
"pretty good actually i missed you" he chuckles
"me too but missed Jude more"
"i knew you would say that, he's taking me for lunch so you can see him then" i smile at him before taking another bite of my food. "It's because they fancy each other" great timing phil,
"what" my mum turns around with the biggest smile on her face.

"no that's false" i scrunch my face at him, "yeah just joking." i hear my dad let out a little sigh? really.
I take the last bite and load my plate and cutlery into the dish washer "thank you mum" i say before going back upstairs.

I check the time on my phone 10:03am, Jude is coming about 12:30 so that gives me about 2 hours to get ready which is fine. I turn my shower on and leave it to warm up while i grab stuff out my cupboards to use. Body wash, razor, conditioner, shampoo and a hair mask.

- time wash to after your shower -

I step out the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and me then go brush my teeth. After a 2-3 minutes of brushing i walk out into my room grab some underwear and put that on obviously.

I choose an outfit after which consists of, skims long sleeve cotton jersey, low rise cargos, lowgrey fog nike dunks, my jacquemus grey bag and obviously jewellery. After i get changed i sit at my desk to get ready, i turn my mirror on so i can see?

I do all my skincare then some basic makeup, concealer to cover the red under my nose and the bags under my eyes then just some bronzer + blush to add colour to my face because now i look like an absolute ghost. Obviously do my lips because yeah and brush my lashes out with a spoolie. My shower took 25 minutes and choosing my outfit took a while too so the time now is 12:09.

jude💙

Are you coming soon

yup gonna leave in abt 5

good my dads missed u?

of course i'm better

no genuinely he said he missed you
more then me LOL

i put my shoes on and spray perfume behind my ears, neck and wrists. I put my little roll perfume in my bag, lip oil and liner and a phone charger. Then shut my door after turning everything off to wait downstairs. "y/n" i get called as i walk past my dads gaming/gym thingy, Phil and my dad are sat there. "come in" i walk in and sit on a bean bag in the corner. "why am i here"
"Dad wants to see Jude"
"And that has to do with me" i question
"no"
"so can i go"
"yeah just tell to come see me when you get back" my dad calls as i walk out.

what a waste of time.

ANYWHOS

i walk downstairs and sit on the sofa.

my door opens not long after.

"hiii" i say standing up
"hey" Jude replies and gives me a hug.
"Think my dad wants to see you"
"better go say hello then" he laughs and goes upstairs.

———

working on a Jude pov chapter now! 🥰