60

Back in england now, i just woke up and it's 10am. I'm leaving to Madrid in a week from today, so today i'm packing clothes i know i'm not going to use in that week just so it's not as overwhelming.

I leave out 6 pairs of pyjamas and pack the rest same with underwear etc. I promised Eliza we would
go shopping before i leave so i think that's happening tomorrow, i'm going to try to not buy much considering i would have to take it all with me but i'm just a girl. Let's just hope the house has a big wardrobe x.

I put some music on my speaker (linked at the top of the chapter), and grab any accessories i'm not going to use and wrap anything i need to up in my clothes #moneysaving like my sunglasses, which are in a case anyways well most but that extra protection won't hurt. I do put my perfumes in a bit of bubble wrap, not sure why i had a roll lying in my room but it's fine. I'm trying to stuff all of this in 2 suitcases, not sure how that's happening but i'm pretty sure Jude said he's going to bring his which is basically empty except for the clothes he's going to need for the few days here.

I actually manage to squeeze quite a lot in there considering the size, i grab my hand luggage suitcase too and put as many pairs of heels, sliders and shoes in general in there. Surprisingly i'm left with like 3 pairs and obviously wearing one of them all week that leaves 2 which i indeed do try squeeze in the other suitcase, i manage to do it with one considering they are sandals but the other are trainers so.

*bzzz bzzz*

I walk to my phone and pause the music, the caller it reads 'jude ❤️' so obviously i answer it.

helloo
hey y/n/n
what do i owe this pleasure then
wanted to have a little chat, i've got my last game in 2 days.
i know
gutted you can't be here
i can but you haven't invited me
would you want to come
stupid question of course not
i'll book you a flight for tomorrow evening
thank you
then fly back sunday morning
yup sounds perfect
then obviously got all my medicals the week after for madrid
and i'll come to your first game
obviously
how fun
why are you so sarcastic
can't help it
try
can't
anyways gonna go now
byee
love you
love you too now piss off
ur so sweet bye

Jude hangs up and i pack a tiny hand luggage with clothes for Friday night and Saturday. After i've done that i put my slippers on and go downstairs, "hi mom" i smile at her, low-key going to miss waking up to breakfast. "hey sweetie" she gives me a hug and i hug her back "i'm going to miss you" she puts my hair behind me ear.

"Don't make me emotional" i laugh and smile at her,
"this house is going to be so empty without you floating around" my mom says to me,
"i'm sure you will love it" i smile at her trying to re-assure her "i'm sure Denise is thinking the same you can just have her round girls nights" i put my hands in the air like i'm cheering and walk to grab a drink.

"I'm going back upstairs love you mom" i give her another hug and walk back upstairs. I sit on my sofa chair on the corner of my room and look around at my room, i genuinely am going to really miss this place, so many memories. That bed there started up a spark between me and Jude, me and Eliza must have hide so many bottles of alcohol in a tiny compartment in the back of my wardrobe. But there's also memories i can't wait to get rid of from here, such as my ex.

*flashback*

"your sleeping with him aren't you, you dirty slag" his hand rises and hits me across the face, tears start to stream out my eyes "no i'm not he's my best friend" i hold my face.
"your a liar" he screams at me and kicks my leg making me drop to the floor "look at you so worthless and hopeless" he grins and looks at me on the floor. "fuck you" i hiss at him, he grabs my top and speaks at me through his teeth spitting at the same time "what have i told you about using that language to me" he throws my chest back into the wall making me head bang. I go to stand up and he shoves me straight back down again, "no no where are you going" he smiles slyly at me and i wipe my tears that are bawling out my eyes.