77

I'm currently sat over the toilet with morning sickness. Horrid. I manage to get up eventually and i walk downstairs to get some fresh hair, obviously grabbing my phone before i do tho.

When i reach the back doors i slide it open and plonk myself onto one of the sun beds. I answer any messages i have before i forget and finally get the effort to have a shower.

When i get out i brush my hair into a bun and put on a simple white top with grey fold over bottom that flare out a little at the bottom. Feeling myself to be fair so i take some pictures and go back downstairs to watch Netflix.

y/ndarcy

caption: boring being alone 😞

likes: 763,984

comments off

Jude sent me a message saying his flight was at like 12pm so he would get here for around 3am including time zones. The house is incredibly tidy anyways but i have a meeting with my manager today. Over zoom but still a meeting. It's at about 1 which is half an hour away so i try eat something before setting my ipad up just to make sure it's charged.

I scroll on tiktok for the remaining time and join the meeting.

layla (manager). you

hey y/n
hi layla
how are you
i'm good thanks what about you
good thank you
good good

we talk for a while and discuss everything we need to.

would you be able to fly over to england well manchester for a few modelling shoots
should be able to what dates
september 10th to 16th
that's a week away girl
i know but i figured you would be free
yeah i can
alright i'll book your flights if you want
if you wouldn't mind also who are they for
got one for white fox, plt, rare beauty and oh polly then events
alright that's in my calendar
make sure to pack some nice nice outfits
okie dokie
that's it for this week i'm pretty sure
alright i'll see you next week
bye have a good day
you too byee

I leave the meeting and switch my iPad off it lasted longer then expected to be honest it's quater past two now and i have nothing to do. Literally NOTHING. I plug Jude's playstation in and decide on teaching myself how to play fifa but i get changed first. Back into shorts and a vest top.

T I M E   S K I P

I got a bit carried away on fifa let's just say that. It's getting incredibly late so i get into bed and just watch youtube until i fall alseep.