34

Jude left about an hour ago now, i've had time to have a nice shower since then and i'm doing a little pamper.

In other words i'm basically sat with a hair mask in and a face mask on, after 20 minutes of them on i peel the mask off and rinse the hair mask off in the sink. I have no idea what to do and realise that i have actually never done an instagram live and i am bored sooo what the harm in doing while while i get ready for bed.

I click the live button and lean my phone up against my mirror.

I plug my hair dryer on which is in the form of a brush, handy if i do say so myself. People start to join, comments star appearing so i doesn't feel like i'm talking to myself like a weirdo anymore. I scan over questions and answer a few until i see one pop up 'are you and Jude dating' i read out loud and laugh a little. "no no mean and Jude aren't dating strictly friends."

'feel offended' i see a comment and check the user, oh look who's here! "not sure why you would feel
offended jude" I think everybody else realised when i did and they start spamming the comments with jude. Bit boring now but i finish drying my hair. "but i thought you two kissed" another comment reads out, i just ignore it and see more and more of the same question. "i'm gonna go get a drink be right back" i walk to my kitchen, yes i am trying to avoid answering this.

Why?

because we actually haven't.

we just let it die down for a bit.

then moved on with our lives.

I grab my drink and walk back upstairs to my room.
Haven't died down and i had a message pop up from Jude just as i sat down it read 'how are you gonna escape this then' i had a perfect plan to be honest.

"guys guys let's stop it wasn't Jude, just me being a stupid teen" i say because i do remember it being dark and you can entirely work out it is Jude.
Them comments die down and i go back to getting un ready when i get a request to join from Eliza.
"hi" i say as she joins
"hi" she smiles after turning her camera on
"bloody hell jump-scare much" i widen my eyes
"cheeky" she points her finger at me and we finish chatting while i get ready.

not long after that i ended the live and hopped into bed.