58

I've just landed in Marbella Spain, i'm visiting my aunt for 3 days before i go back to england. At least i'll only be an hours flight away, not as long as before i guess.

I get in the taxi and make my way to her house, it's actually so cute, it has a pool so... enough said.

It's about a 30 minute drive from the airport so i put my headphones in and watch some Netflix on the way.

Before i know it the car pulls up outside her home, i thank the taxi driver and pay him. "Adiós gracias" i smile at him and wave
"adiós" he smiles back, i knock the the front door and Kylie opens. "hii" i smile from ear to ear and give her a massive hug, "look at you" she hugs me then pushes my shoulders back to look
me up and down. Interesting?.

(also look how cool 🦈ྀིྀི)

"i haven't seen you in ages" she adds on to the end
"what's going on in your life" she moves to the side and let's me in, i roll my fat suitcase in behind me and leave it by the door. "Well i'm moving to spain" i walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of lemon fanta "wait what why" she pulls an odd face.

"Jude asked me he's going to play for Real Madrid"
"ahhh no wayy" her eyes widen and she gives me yet another hug. "No more im not a huggy person, but i know right" i smile and shrug my shoulders up.

She laughs at me and i drag my suitcase upstairs and into the little guest room. As soon as i get in there i open the suitcase and put a bikini on so i can make sure i've got a good tan before i leave.

I sit on my phone for a little bit, scrolling through insta and post a story.

I must of fell asleep because it's now like 5pm, me and Kylie decided to go out for dinner tonight considering it's my first night here and to celebrate a little. I know what that means with her too.

I get up and go to my suitcase to find something to wear, it's boiling here currently and i end up deciding to wear my brand new realisation par dress.

I'll show a picture in my insta post later but i put that on then do a no-makeup makeup look. I left my hair natural and just put all my curly hair products in it so i don't end up looking like hagrid.

"ARE YOU READY" My aunt yells from downstairs
"COMING" i grab my bag and spray perfume before running downstairs, "i need a cute picture for my instagram too before you get too drunk" i poke her chest and smile.

We walk and find a rlly cute little road to take pictures down so we both do then carry out walk to the restaurant. It's only another like 3 minutes from where we are so before i know it, the waiter shows us to our table and i choose what food i want obviously then choose and post a photo on insta.

y/ndarcy

caption: first time here in a while @kylie

caption: first time here in a while @kylie.96
likes: 435
comments: comments limited
@kylie.96: love u ❤️ *liked by creator*
@eliza.lol: can not believe you didn't take me smh

For the first time today i get a message of Jude too, about time i can't lie.

jude ❤️

helloo

helloo

how are you

good what about u

good just been packing

scary

incredibly wyd

out for dinner so ima go

alr speak to u ltr

byeee

i put my phone down on the table and me and Kylie waffle and eat our food.

long story short we have ended up in a club, i haven't drink much because i'm not here for long and don't want to be hungover. Don't get me wrong i've had one or two but it's not my type of place anyways so i'm kinda just sat at a table on my phone.

. (jude you eliza toby)

no cus i swear this music
hurting my ears

this is why u should've
brought me tbf

just leave

i can't leave my aunt here

message one of her friends
to get her idk

yeah cus i have her friends
numbers

ask her to message them

she probably has tbf i'll give
it a bit plus i'm only here for
another 2 days which is
tomorrow and another day
so i kinda wanna stay with her

fair enough

then ur going straight
back to spain? weirdos

oh well 🤷‍♀️