63

Once again i've just landed in gloomy England, at least Jude lands tomorrow then we have his little party. I need to pack a good chunk of my clothes today and pack an overnight bag for tomorrow because we are staying in London the night considering we won't be able to drive back.

*+ time skip +*

I've packed most my stuff up and it's safe to say i'm very organised for the next few days. Eliza has rang me tho and asked to go shopping and a girl can't say no to that..

So currently i'm walking around town shopping with her!

"Zara" she grabs my arm and b-lines for the shop dragging me with her, i don't end up getting anything but i am on the hunt for a nice outfit for tomorrow. We have walked in a whole circle about 2 times but i go in bershka now, the first thing i grab are low waisted baggy jeans. I also see a nice midi satin dress but i don't think we are going for them cibes tomorrow so i obviously get that but for tomorrow i pick up. As bottoms i'm just going to wear  a skirt i got of ego ages ago in cream.

(i'll put a picture at the end of this chapter of the fit)

"I'm tired now" Eliza groans,
"let's go back then" we both walk to my car, and i drive Eliza back to hers before driving back to mine.

I put my clothes where they need to be and change into pyjamas.

before i know it i've fell asleep.

here's the outfit

(shoes for the way and heels when you go there)

———-

soz for the short chapter but the next few will be interesting x