12 - drunk words are sober thoughts. 😍

The taxi driver just pulled up outside my house and obviously i thank him before getting out. I walk to the gate and tap in the code before pushing it open and closing it behind me.

"hurry up fatass" i call back to Jude who's still by the gate when i get to the front door. We have a code to unlock the door which is the same as the gate so i tap that in too. "lock it behind you" I yell in a whisper before i forgot about the step and nearly went flying. I took that as a sign to take my heels off, obviously before walking any further because we all know that won't go very well.

By the time i've took my shoes off Jude has caught up and locked the front door. "I need a drink" I emphasise need and walk to the kitchen to grab myself a bottle of water. "grab me one" So i throw it one too.

"let's gooo"

I soon throw myself onto my little sofa thingy in my room and let out a huge groan. "it's too comfy."

"do you still have some of my clothes" he rummages through my wardrobe "i should do" I stand up, pull my skirt down and walk over "here" i hand him a shirt he left at mine and then go to my bottom drawer. "i know i've got to have some of your jogging bottoms or something" i crouch down moving everything around, grabbing myself a pair of pyjamas in the process.

"got them" i throw them at him, and pick up the fluffy pjs i chose for myself before standing back up. "righty i'm going to get changed" I raise my eyebrows and take my accessories off then walk to the bathroom attached (en-suit but idk if everyone knows what that is.) Well when i say fluffy pyjamas i mean fluffy cookie monster bottoms and little white top because otherwise i OVERHEAT.

(feel like i use I too much and tbf i couldn't care less)

Then I walk out back in my room and see Jude sat there in the joggers but no shirt. Did i just get butterflies? No it's impossible to be honest.

"take a picture it will last longer" He winks at me,
was i staring? What the fuckity is going on right now.
Considering my parents are away on a holiday i put some music on, (if u can acc see the music cus idk if it works play it if not idk tbf). Then i grab my chair and sit at my desk to take my makeup off, using my 1nkeylist oat cleanser balm thingy and then micellar water just to make sure its definitely all off. "where's your shirt anyways" i look at him through my mirror and see him looking at my already. FUCK OFF.

"ur house is a sauna basically"
"fair enough" Then i head banging downstairs figuring Phil just arrived home. "that's more then one person" Jude frowns and stands up i follow closely behind all the way to the living room downstairs. "BOO" Jude jumps out,
"AHHHhhhHh" phil screams out
"NOT THE VOICE CRACK" i double over with laughter.

"erm who's that" a female voice says from behind me and i turn to see her pointing at me. "I am Phil's sister y/n and you are" She scoffs and sits down causing me to side eye Jude. He holds in his laugh when he looked at me i think my face was saying it all. "oh and who are you" she re adjusts her top so her boobs r out more and twirls her hair smiling
"erm im Jude" he replies
"come and sit" she taps next to her. "i'm okay thanks but i'll sit over here" he throws himself on this circle sofa chair thingy we have and taps next to him, I walk over obviously. NOT THIS GIRL THINKING IT WAS AIMED AT HER AND GOING TO STAND UP.

"so are you two like together" she smiles at Jude and glances at me with a disgusted face. "Nah" he replies trying to keep the conversation short, she's currently sat a little bent so you can see straight down her top AND i'm all for girls support girls but this girl is a low-key hoe. I live for the saying skirts should be the size of a belt and i can't lie mine are but miss girl is sat here with her actual underwear on show.