27

- T i m e s k i p -

it's now morning, Jude woke up before me to go training. He's nearly ready now and getting ready to leave, i think i am going to drive up there when i am ready so his mum can finally have a day off. "I'm heading out now" he poked his head back in the room while i'm sat on the floor doing my hair,
"come here then" i open my arms and he bends down a bit to give me a little hug "i'm going to come to your training to give your mum a test if that's okay" I clip half my hair up in a little black clip after straightening it.

"yeah that's fine see you soon" he leaves the room and i hear him speak to his mum and then hear the door close. I turn the Alexa in his room on not too loud but not quiet. Then i do my skincare before doing some light makeup. I use the milk primer and wait slightly for it to get tacky then dot some concealer on my breakouts, under my nose and under my eye, leave it to 'set' for around 3 minutes then blend it out with a beauty blender.

after that i grab my rare beauty blush out my makeup bag and dot a very little amount on my cheek blending it out quickly. Then i find the hoola and rare beauty bronzer, also a thin little brush. I dot my brush onto the rare beauty sponge and contour my nose then get a big brush and brush the hoola bronzer on my cheeks and over my forehead, also a little under my jawline to make it look extra snatched. Put highlighter on the end of my nose and bridge, little on my cheek bone and under my brows after i have done them tho.

To do my brows i just grab the got2be glued eyebrow gel and shape them a bit, i have pretty well filled eyebrows anyways so i don't need to do that. i brush my lashes and spray setting spray, then do light lip liner and lip oil. right after that i hear the front door close, Denise must have just got back. My outfit for today is:

now i'm ready i put my lip oil, roll on perfume, phone and the car keys to the car i hired for while i was here in my Gillette pocket then leave

Jude left about an hour and a half ago and it's about a 15 minute drive so it's not like i was sitting there waiting to leave but not very very late.

With that being said i hop in the car and start driving to the training ground.

- time skip to when you arrive -

i arrive at the training ground and find a parking space before heading inside. From what i can figure it's raining so they must be inside. I walk up to some random girl stood there and ask her where i need to go either to wait or pop my head in. she gives me a weird look and rudely points me in a direction without saying anything.

oh my days. some girls are just horrific.

i cut my eye at her and walk the way she pointed, the further i walk the more i can hear loud cheering, screaming, balls being kicked. I assume i'm going in the correct way so just carry on.

Sure enough i see a little door leading into a fairly huge dome thing. When i get to the arch/door opening i just poke my head in, yup right place.

Not sure what to do now to be fair, to be fair i'm probably going to ask somebody here where i can go to wait considering it's raining outside and boring sat in the car. So i do!

i spot a girl walking out of the thing while i'm still peering around, "hiya do you know where i can wait" i ask her. "of course i'm waiting too come on" she smiles and starts to walk off. "i haven't seen you before what's your name?" she asks me still smiling as i walk next to her "i'm y/n, yeah i live back in England just visiting"
"that's cool, i'm Isabel, also i'm assuming your here for Jude considering the accent and the fact i've heard your name a lot of times" she laughs.
"yeah..." i raise my eyebrows.

"it's so cute" she turns the corner and then walks into this cafeteria type of looking room, "i usually wait here and eat their food before they manage to get here" she laughs and sits down.
"so clever for that" i laugh along,
"they usually have a break in about an hour but we can either walk around and wait or just sit here" she scrunched her face, "let's walk" i smile and open my eyes wide.

"so glad you said that to be honest, want to go kick a ball around even tho i'll probably break my neck" we both burst out laughing "sounds like a LOT of fun" i rub my hands together and we find a ball in a cupboard then go outside. it is raining but this little bit is covered.

I throw the ball and try do kick up, "HOW DO THESE PEOPLE MAKE IT LOOK SO EASY" i yell-ish after the ball flings away when i kick it up once.
"let me try" Isabel drops the balls and completely misses when she goes to kick it, i start wheezing.

"well your better then me"

we walked back to the place we was sitting before after a while of getting distracted, Isabel told me they should have their break in about 10 minutes.

"what's your number" she asks, "here" i take the phone she was holding out for me and type my number is saving it as y/n. "thank youuuu" she drags the u and rings it so i have hers.

not long after we hear the sound of football boots walking down the hall next to the room. Me and Isabel carry on our conversation, safe to say we have got to know each other quite well.

"BOO" somebody grabs my shoulders and my
soul leaves my body. "fuck off" i whisper.
"your so lovely it's nice to see you too" he smiles and sits next to me, "hey Isabel" he smiles at her
"hey Jude where's Erling"
"he's coming now i think" she thanks him and we all speak in a circle before Erling pops up and sits down too. "OH" i call out a bit too loud "your the one Jude was on aboutt" i whisper slightly scared to speak too loud.

———

long chapter guys!

i got neyo tickets 🥰 AND i'm going to see ice cube, the game and cypress hill on december 6th. i wanna go to this r&b block party in london too with jacquees and sisqo 😇