17

"yeah let's go" I reply to Jude and stand up walking out the door and downstairs Jude not much behind.
"you look nice" he smiles at my opening the front door for me to walk through "you look.." i pause
"alright"
"right"
"joking! joking" he scoffs trying to keep his face straight but fails miserably and starts laughing.

We get to his car and he opens the door for me
"thank you" i smile while throwing myself into the passenger seat and buckling my seat belt. I connect my phone to the bluetooth and put some biggie smalls on.

"i tell you what, everybody is surprising me i can't even lie" i say as he pulls off my drive.
"same here especially phil and your dad" he emphasises especially.
"where are we going anyways" i ask skipping a song
"i found this cute little coffee shop about 25 minutes away" he looks at me quickly before concentrating back on the road

- time skip -

we just arrived at this little cafe, it took us longer then expected considering we ran into traffic. Not sure why it is like 1:34pm not even work time or anything, i mean, it is a Wednesday?

I open the door to the cafe thing and walk in, "it's so warm in here" i say. It's been raining all day, lovely english weather. freezing too. "it's too cold out there" Jude replies quickly closing the door behind him and we find a little table. It's not that busy but not empty either, busy enough to have a conversation and not feel like everyone can hear you.

"i'm actually starving" i groan taking my coat off and putting it on the chair then grab the menu from the holder. i skim it over and quickly decide on pancakes, bacon and syrup (DO NOT KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT OKAY).

After Jude decides on what he's having we order the food along with a drink. I get a hot chocolate and Jude gets a coffee.

y/ndarcyxoxo

no caption likes: 193

no caption
likes: 193.7k
comments:
@eliza.lol: can't wait to come home and see you *liked by creator*
*view more*.....

"excuse me" i hear and look up from my phone, i see a girl about 10 and who i'm assuming is her older brother who is probably 14-15 tap on Jude's shoulder. "hello" he turns around and smiles
"could we have a picture with you please" the boy says smiling back, "sure" Jude wraps his arm around the girl while her brother takes the picture and takes a picture with the boy too. "thank you so much bye" the boy says before walking of gassed.

"Mr famous" i wink, he chuckles and we have a little conversation before the waitress comes over. She puts down the food on the table and shoots Jude a wink before walking off, "Mr get all the ladies too" i switch the plates around and cute my pancake.

"What can i say" he lifts his hands.
"excuse you" i say before taking the pancake and bacon off my fork, all i get is a laugh in return. I try smile without letting any food get on show.

- time skip -

We both just finished our food and are currently in the middle of our conversation waiting for the waiter/waitress to bring the check over.
"I'm actually so tired" i sit back and slouch a little
"your always tired" he replies
"true but i am" i laugh.

"here's your check will that be by cash or card" the waitress comes over and faces her back to me and speaks to Jude. "card please" he says and she walks off to get the card machine returning "here you go" i see her shoot him another wink and i scoff without realising which causes her to whip her head to me.
"hello" i smile knowing she can't say anything to me considering she is at work. She just looks away.

i look at Jude and widen my eyes he holds in his little laugh and puts his card on the machine. "all gone through here's your receipt" she passes him the receipt but i see another bit of paper under it. "thanks" he says and stands up i do so too and throw my coat on.

He opens the door for me "gentleman" i look back then carry on to his car.

"check ur pocket" i say to him buckling my seatbelt,
"what do you mean" he frowns obviously baffled
"i'm sure i saw her hand another peace of paper to you with the receipt" he puts his hand in the pocket and sure enough pulls out 2 pieces of paper, the receipt and a piece of paper with a phone number on.

i raise my eyebrows almost as an i told you so, he scrunches it up and puts it in his door. "Why did you do that" i look at him
"because why would i want her number when i could have you" my stomach felt like there was oompa loompas doing gambols in my stomach.

"i mean obviously" i once again connect my phone to the bluetooth in the car and put some 50 cent on ready for the long ish car drive home.

————

SORRY FOR NO UPDATES GUYS MY PHONE BROKE 😭
JOBE SCORING AGAINST MY CLUB TODAY? HORROR 3-1? ROONEY OUT

ANYWAYS GOT 50 CENT IN 2 DAYS CAN NOT WAIT AHHHH