ᗪᖇᗩᘜᘜᗴᗪ IᑎTO ᗪᗩᖇK(III)

Continued....

Anubhav and Haseena reached Haseena's room and were shocked seeing the condition of the place,seemed like a tornado had passed through that place.

"Yeh sab kaise?"Haseena was shook.
"Woh diary kahan hain?Humne yahi toh rakkha tha"She searched for the diary on the bed but it wasn't there.She frantically searched for it in every possible place.

"Zameen kha gayi usse yaa aasman nigal gaya!"Haseena exclaimed frustrated.

"Kahan jaa sakti hain diary?"Anubhav murmured.
"Haseena abhi jaane do,pura room toh dhund liya nahi mila matlab hain hi nahi yaha.Abhi yeh sab saaf karte hain.Kal firse dhoondenge."Anubha said and Haseena nodded.

"Hum room saaf karlenge."Haseena said to Anubhav.

"Thik hain phir...hum dinner banate hain.Do hi log hain hum,alag alag kya dinner banana."Anubhav said and walked out of the room.

KITCHEN

Anubhav was cooking khichdi for the two of them when he heard someone whispering his name.

"Anubhavvv"A hissing female voice reached his ears.He was startled at first but then concentrated back on his work.

A loud thumping on the kitchen window startled him again and he turned back but no there was noone and the kitchen window was open.He turned towards the gas oven and found a woman in black dress standing the kitchen door,her back was facing him.

"Haseena,kuch chahiye?"He asked but there was no reply.

"Haseena?"Anubhav called her again but still there was no reply.His eyes widened as he heard crackling of bones.The lady infront of him was twisting her body in ways which seemed impossible and demonic.The woman slowly towards Anubhav and a gust of wind came through the kitchen window and her face got visible to Anubhav.She levitated herself a little towards Anubhav and practically flew towards him with a loud scream.

Haseena huffed as she got done with cleaning her room.She went to the bathroom and washed her hands and went downstairs.As she reached there she saw Anubhav setting their plates on the dining table.

"Aaj bas khichdi hi banayi hain humse aur saath mein achaar hain."Anubhav said serving her a dollop of khichdi and a spoonful of achaar.

"Koi baat nahi.Humara toh waise bhi khane ka mann nahi karta.Shukriya tum itna karrahe ho."Haseena said putting in a morsel of khichdi in her mouth.

They were eating in silence when Haseena noticed blood coming out of Anubhav's nose.

"Anubhav,tumhare naak se khoon baheraha hain."She said concerned.
Anubhav touched his nose and found blood on his hand.
"Tum thik ho na?"

"Haan haan,woh dehydration ki wajah se kabhi kabhi hojata hain."Anubhav said hiding his gaze from Haseena.

Later that Night,Haseena was sleeping soundly in her room while Anubhav was in his room reading a book when he heard footsteps outside the room.He straightened himself and goose bumps appeared on his body.

*Knock knock knock*There were three thumps on the door.

"Kon hain?"Anubhav asked but there was no reply and again there were three knocks.

Anubhav huffed and opened the door but there was noone outside.He came outside and looked around in the dark hallway.His senses got alerted as he heard footsteps coming from the living room.It was as if someone was walking wearing high heels.