ᖴᗩTᗴᗪ TO ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ (III)

Continued....(not proofread)

"Haseenaji aap?!Aap Hain insab k piche?"Anubhav asked hurt and shocked at the same time..He couldn't believe that the sweet and Naive Haseena can do something like this..

"Chup" she whispered gesturing him to keep quiet keeping her forefinger on her lips.She quietly closed the door and locked it and went near him..One by one she untied his hands and legs and helped him to sit straight..
"Ahh!"he gasped in pain as the wound on his head hurt. "Aaram se!" She gently caressed the area around the wound..He was still confused...
" Haseenaji aap yaha kya karrahi hain?Aapko kaise pata chala hum yaha bandi hain?aap kripaya jaiye yaha se humare karan apki jaan bhi khatre mein pad jayegi.."
"Filhal aap apni fiqr kariye Anubhav Singh..Tejawat ne apko zinda chhoda Hain sirf isliye kyunki uske bete ki shaadi Hain.. " she said sternly.."Zakhm par dawa lagane dijiye." She took out a ointment hidden in her pallu and was about to apply it when he held her hand...
"Rukiye!aapko kaise pata ki humara naam Anubhav Singh hain?Aap Tejawat k saath Mili hui hain?Phir maaf kijiyega Hume aapki madat ki koi zaroorat nahi.."he said sternly.

"Agar Tejawat se mile hote toh yaha chupke aapke liye dawai nahi laayein hote...now please shut up and let me do my work." She gently applied ointment on his wound and blowed on it since it was burning...Once done she quickly got up..he opened his mouth to say something but she spoke..

" Aapke dost Raghav thik Hain aur dusre kamre mein Hain...hum raat ko khana lekar aayenge..aur kal shaadi Hain toh sahi mauka dekhkar aapko yeha se chhudwa lenge..waise toh batane ki zaroorat nahi hain par phir bhi tabtak saiyyam se kam lena..." she escaped from the room...
------
It was around midnight Anubhav's head was bursting with pain when he heard the guards talking outside" chal re..khana khakar aate hain..yeh toh anadar behosh hain..chal!" Said on to the other..Anubhav opened the ropes which Haseena had tied again just for show..After few minutes he heard the door creaking open..he acted like sleeping again but soon opened his eyes hearing a soothing voice "Anubhavji uthiye"..

Haseena was standing before him holding a covered plate in hand..
"Haseenaji"
"Khana laye Hain aapke liye...khalijiye phir painkiller bhi lena hain.." Haseena said forwarding the plate towards him...she noticed his wrists were sore due to being tied for so long..she sat beside him and started feeding him the roti and sabji she had brought...
For some moment Anubhav was in daze he was loving the feeling of being fed by the hands of his lady love..Yes Lady Love..he has realised his love for her..it was a love at first sight...he himself couldn't believe it but yes he wanted to spend his life with the lady infront of him...he wanted to free her from this hell and put heaven at her feet..

"Kya dekh rahe hain aap?"her voice brought him back to the world...he soon composed himself and asked..
"Aap yaha bar bar mat aiyye Haseenaji..agar aap pakdi gayi toh?"

"Itna aasan nahi hain Hume pakadna"she said with her mysterious smile."

Once done with feeding him she gave him the painkiller.."kyun Khudko khatre mein daal rahi hain humare liye aap?"he asked...

"Aapne bhi hume bachaya tha...agar kisiko pata chalta ki aapne hum jaisi mamooli dancer ko bachaya aur Amar k aadmi k khilaf gaye toh apki pahechan bhi khatre mein padh jati..kyun kiya aapne aisa?"she questioned back...

"Kyun ki hum apse prem karte hain..."he said without any hesitation..
"Koi aur mahila hoti apke jageh toh hum unki bhi madat karte...hum stree o ka bohot samman karte hain aur Hume nafrat Hain unnlogo se jo unka anaadar kare." He added. And anyone could say that he meant every word of it.

Haseena was taken aback for a moment by his sudden confession of love..but remained silent..

"Chup hain aap? Kuch kahena nahi hain aapko?" Anubhav asked seeing her silent.

Haseena ignored his question and said "Guards aatehi honge..hume chalna chahiye..yeh gun rakhiye.."

"Aapko kahan se mili aur waqt kyun barbad karna hum abhi chalte hain?" This lady was giving him new shocks every moment.

"Samajh lijiye thodi si haath safai Karli humne..kal shaadi Hain toh iss area ki security loose hogi..hum jaante hain aap guards se fight kar sakte hain par agar yaha inn sabse ladenge toh Tejawat alert ho jayega..iss area k cctv's ka pahele kuch karna padega.. aur haan Subha woh log kuch khane ko de toh mat khana.. behoshi ki dawa milakar denge..sab suna Hain humne. Kal mauka dekhkar apko ittela kar denge...chalte hain."

"Kon Hain aap Haseenaji..kisi sadharan stree k liye yeh sab karna sambhav nahi.." Anubhav thought looking at her receding figure.

To be continued....

Sorry flow flow mein thoda zyada likh diya so it will take one more chapter to finish this SS.
I'll post it tomorrow and finish this story before my offline classes start on 16th.
Sorry again if you feel that the story is being dragged.

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.