ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᑎᗴᗯ Yᗴᗩᖇ

Hello Hello!!SRSUMELLIKA here,main yaad hun yaa bhul gaye sab?!
Sabse Pahele toh
🎇🄷🄰🄿🄿🅈 🄽🄴🅆 🅈🄴🄰🅁🎇
May all of you have a wonderful year ahead.

Here goes my first story of 2023(didn't wanna start new year without posting so I specially came back for this.).Hope you guys will like it.Wrote this one throughout the December so beech beech mein flow toota bhi hain,toh jo galtiyan hain unnke liye  pahele se my apologies.
(One more New Year OS on its way...will post that in morning.)

🚨𝕄𝔸ℍ𝕀𝕃𝔸 ℙ𝕆𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝔸🚨

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚍,𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

︎☃︎31sᴛ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ,2022︎☃︎

Haseena Malik was sitting in her cabin checking a chargesheet that was to be added to a case file.The dark circles under her eyes were pretty visible screaming of the sleepless nights she was going through these days.

"Maddam sir hum nikle?"

Hearing Karishma Singh's voice she looked up and then glanced at her wrist watch,it was just six of evening.Karishma understood that she has forgotten about their talk earlier in the morning.

"Woh Maddam sir aaj 31st hain na toh humne aapse kaha tha..."Karishma said..

"Arey Haan..haan,sorry Karishma Singh hum bhool gaye the...aaj patidev k saath 31st manana hain na...jaiyye jaiyye."Haseena said with a smile.

"Jii maddam sir...hum Pushpaji ko bhi saath lekar jaarahe hain Maddam sir unko unke saheli k yaha drop karke phir Ghar jayenge."Karishma said and left after bidding bye to Haseena.

"Maddam sir hum dono bhi nikle?"

Haseena looked towards her cabin door to find Cheetah and Santosh standing there.

"Haan bilkul...acche se celebrate karna apna new year...Happy New year in advance."Haseena said smiling.

"Same to you maddam sir."Santosh said smiling.

The new Love Birds of the Police station left,excited to celebrate their first new year together.She noticed their interwined hands and smiled.But soon her smile faded and the feeling of emptiness engulfed her.

She looked outside the window...The streets,shops everything was decorated with lights and balloons,she could hear faint party noises coming from distance.Everyone was enjoying except for her...How could she!when she doesn't have the love of her life with her.She glanced at the mangalsutra tied around her wrist and grasped it tightly as a sudden fear started rising in her mind.She exhaled deeply and shaking off all the negative thoughts concentrated back on her work.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏡Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎ Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓦ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎🏡

It was around 9 O'clock when Haseen returned back home..She turned the lights of the living room on and went to the dining table to have a glass of water.Gulping down the water she sat on the sofa and removed the hair tie of her hairs and relaxed herself.She was feeling a bit hungry but was in no mood to cook for herself,even Ammi and Maa were gone for a short trip with their senior citizen group.. although they didn't want to leave her alone but she insisted them to go,so there was no point of cooking for her alone.She chugged down another glass of water and went upstairs to their bedroom.