ᖴᗩTᗴᗪ TO ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ (Iᐯ)

Continued.....

It was the night of Amar's marriage...Anubhav was waiting for Haseena's signal..
"Yeh Haseenaji abhi tak aayi nahi..kahi kisi musibat mein toh nahi padh gayi..hum swayam hi bahar jaakar dekhte hain.." He threw a glass vase on the floor whose noise made the guard at his door open the door and look inside only to get knocked out by Anubhav..Anubhav took the gun of the guard as well and moved forward...

It was the secluded area of the mansion...with only the guards.Haseena was right the security is indeed loose today..he easily freed Raghav and were trying to look for a way to reach the main hall...
They reached a dimly lit corridor..
"Anubhav dekh shayed woh hain bahaar jane ka rasta..." As they went forward they were shocked to see 5 guards lying Unconscious on the floor..
"Inki yeh halat kisne ki?"
"Haath upar" a female voice startled them but Anubhav recognised it..
"Haseenaji!" "Anubhavji!" Haseena came and stood infront of them...she was holding 2 guns..
"Inn guards ki yeh halat aapne ki hain?" Raghav asked..
"Jii..aur Anubhavji sorry Hume Zara der hogayi aane mein..chaliye yaha se hume rasta pata Hain..
"Anubhav inpe bharosa karna thik hoga.." Raghav whispered to Anubhav.
"Filhal aapke paas koi chara nahi hain Mr.Mudgalkar." Haseena said making Raghav a bit embarrassed.

The trio soon reached another corridor..it was brightly lit and well decorated.."yeh jagah dekhi dekhi si lagrahi Hain.." Raghav stated..
"Jii bilkul yeh 5th floor..private area hain..masion ka yeh hissa uss secluded area se connected hain" Haseena said making Anubhav even more suspicious of her identity...

The trio rushed down the stairs to reach the 3rd floor knocking each and every person out who tried to stop them..
-------
"Itni bhi kya jaldi hain bhagne ki!humse toh mil lo."
The trio stopped at their places..tejawat was standing with his 10-15 men aiming guns at them...
"Tu toh wahi dancer hain na?Tu bhi iss Anubhav Singh se mili hui hain...ek mamooli dancer aur teri itni himmat mere khilaf jayegi tu..ae Rocky ladki ko pakad k yaha leke aa.." Tejawat ordered..

"Haseenaji k paas aane ki himmat bhi mat karna.." Anubhav came and stood infront of her like a shield..
Tejawat was about to shoot Anubhav when firing sounds and sound of people shouting came from the hall..
"Pakad k le chalo insab ko"..All of them rushed to the main hall.
Anubhav was shocked to find the whole place under police control..The force was standing there with guns and rifles..
" Surrender kardo Param Singh Tejawat..tumhara pura mansion force se ghira hua Hain..."
"Haathiyar kaha hain tum logo k."Tejawat roared to his men..

"Boss kisine arms room ka password badal diya hain..woh khul nahi raha.."

After a little fight all of Tejawat's men and Tejawat himself were arrested..

"Haseenaji ab toh bata dijiye aap kon hain?" Anubhav asked innocently..

"hum!Hum Haseena hain"..she said smiling Playfully..Anubhav smiled too but soon his expression turned into horror.." Haseenaji hatiye" he pulled her against his chest..Tejawat snatched a policeman's gun and tried to shoot Haseena but Luckily Anubhav noticed him in time and saved her but the bullet grazed along his right arm injuring him in the process.

Haseena took no time and pulled Anubhav's gun from his pocket and shoot Tejawat at the centre of his chest killing him then and there.." Aap thik Hain?" Haseena asked Anubhav whose hand was vigorously bleeding.

"Hum thik Hain Haseenaji..parantu aapne yeh kya kiya..aap janti hain aap kitni badi musibat mein phans sakti hain?" He said being concerned about her as he knows the concequences..the system won't see if she did that for self defence or Tejawat was a criminal..she will get harrassed by the court and legal procedures...
"Toh kya karte..kitni zyada chot lag gayi aapko?" She said with moist eyes looking at his bleeding arm.