Tᕼᗴ ᕼᗩᑌᑎTIᑎᘜ ᖴᖇOᗰ Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗩՏT(V)

꧁𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗꧂
  Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓜ︎

It was past midnight,Anuseena were lying on the bed but sleep was far away from their eyes.Haseena was constantly changing sides when Anubhav held her hand,she looked at him...

"Idhar aiyye.."He said and pulled her closer.
She snuggled into his chest and mumbled...
"Sab thik ho jayega na Anubhav?....hum aapko khona nahi chahte"

Anubhav understood her fears,he himself was scared too....not for his life but for hers...the phantom, if really was Abhay then he would try every bit to take Haseena with him,the mere thought of loosing her made him tighten his grip around her.

Haseena looked deep into his eyes and cupped his face...neither of them knew what the future holds but all they knew that they were together at that moment and that was their power,even if death had to come they would welcome it together...

Haseena slowly bridged the gap between their lips and Anubhav too responded gently.
He slowly hovered over her without breaking the lip lock,her hands messing with his hairs.Neither of them wanted to chain their desires anymore.Anubhav nuzzled in her neck adorning it with his kisses...

Suddenly a sound of glass shattering made both of them come out of their world.The mirror was broken and glass pieces were scattered all over the floor.Both of them looked at each other.It didn't take time for them to understand that their closeness had enraged the spirit.The lights once again started flickering and one by once all the ceiling lights started bursting..Anubhav covered themselves with the quilt to protect themselves from the glass pieces.

Everything went silent at once..Haseena removed the quilt from themselves when her phone rang...
The caller ID displayed an unknown number...she picked the call and put it on speaker...

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 .."

"𝐻𝑎𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎..𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑧𝑎 𝑘ℎ𝑜𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑔ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑘 𝑏𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑘ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑖 ℎ𝑢𝑛.."

"𝐴𝑚𝑚𝑖!𝐴𝑎𝑝 𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑖 𝑟𝑎𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑜 𝑦𝑒ℎ 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑘𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛?"𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑.

"𝑌𝑒ℎ 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑦𝑎 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛...ℎ𝑢𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑜 𝑔ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑘 𝑏𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑘ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑎𝑙𝑑𝑖 𝑛𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑧𝑎 𝑘ℎ𝑜𝑙."

"𝑝𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑖...𝑎𝑎𝑝 𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑘 𝑘𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒...𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑎𝑏 𝑘𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑎𝑝 𝑟𝑢𝑘𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖 𝑛𝑎.."

"𝐻𝑎𝑎𝑛...𝑝𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑢𝑗ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑖 𝑦𝑎𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑎𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖 𝑡𝑜ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑢𝑗ℎ𝑒(𝐴𝑛𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝐴𝑚𝑚𝑖'𝑠 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦)𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑎𝑦𝑖 ℎ𝑢𝑛....𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖 𝑛𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎...(𝑚𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒.)"